It's Official | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It's Official

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Did people honestly think that we could stay at the Duke-UK-UNC et. al level after replacing the greatest basketball coach of all time and dropping down from the best conference in the history of the sport to CUSA 2.0?
THERE are idiots. Out there Stair

Reaction Score
I knew we we had devolved into a mid-major the moment I saw this game footage of @whaler11 in his seat at the AAC tournament. Our fans didnt show.

giphy.gif

This is great

Reaction Score
As a True Blue Huskies Fan it's hard to read the Boneyard after a loss, a player transferring or not choosing UCONN. The sky is always falling, other teams don't ever have this happen, our coaches stink, our players stink. I go so far back I remember boneyarders saying Calhoun stinks, his offense stinks, we need a big name coach, and other derogatory remarks against the Hall Of Fame coach. I go back further than that but that's really ancient history. Yes, this is a hard time and I for sure have no idea how this is going to play out but I don't want a UCONN coach who promises every recruit a starting position, and that they are more important than the team. I hope Coach Ollie can create a team that is truly his team and the players respect him and each other.

Reaction Score
As a True Blue Huskies Fan it's hard to read the Boneyard after a loss, a player transferring or not choosing UCONN. The sky is always falling, other teams don't ever have this happen, our coaches stink, our players stink. I go so far back I remember boneyarders saying Calhoun stinks, his offense stinks, we need a big name coach, and other derogatory remarks against the Hall Of Fame coach. I go back further than that but that's really ancient history. Yes, this is a hard time and I for sure have no idea how this is going to play out but I don't want a UCONN coach who promises every recruit a starting position, and that they are more important than the team. I hope Coach Ollie can create a team that is truly his team and the players respect him and each other.

Cheers!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom