It's obvious Gilbert is very important | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It's obvious Gilbert is very important

Reaction Score
Team beat Oregon in Oregon, and competed with highly ranked Mich St team that's blowing everyone else off the court. Sometime during that game, Gilbert re injured his shoulder and things have regressed since that moment.

Now younger and less talented and less experienced kids have to fill bigger rolls. They can learn to do that, but it just doesn't happen quickly. It's not about flipping a light switch or something.

Hopefully Gilbert returns, and if he does we'll have a much more successful season. If he doesn't, we won't win as many games. That's just basketball 101
Our 2019-2020 coach is sitting on our bench. And it is not KO. He looks very stressed to me and frustrated.

Reaction Score
Our 2019-2020 coach is sitting on our bench. And it is not KO. He looks very stressed to me and frustrated.

Good recruiters, assistants don't always add up very well. Sometimes they are just what they are. But who knows, it could be?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I didn't find it to be that clear. I read it as KO's main water carrier making more excuses. It ranks right up there with another WC calling it "lazy analysis" to be unimpressed by Columbia. A reason given is because they only lost to Colgate by 7. Think about that. I'm not going to let these guys piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I think if you are looking for negatives you will find them. Thread is about AG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom