It's come down to this for the Lady Vols | Page 8 | The Boneyard

It's come down to this for the Lady Vols

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well, for this I can't blame them. If I knew someone who knew how to be in Atlanta and Russia at the same time, I imagine I'd want to know how to do it too.
And do you blame Uconn for not responding - when you have that kind of knowledge you guard it very closely!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Well, for this I can't blame them. If I knew someone who knew how to be in Atlanta and Russia at the same time, I imagine I'd want to know how to do it too.
Hey, with quantum entanglement most anything is possible these days.

Reaction Score
Text of cover letter from Joan Cronan, UT's then Athletic Director

On occasion, we have called the compliance office at Connecticut to determine how they do some of the things we had questions about -in hopes that we could do the same thing -only to be told they would get back to us, which never occurred.
After consultation with Dr. Petersen, I am providing the attached information in hopes that the SEC office will forward this to the Big East staff for investigation. In addition, please know that we are prepared to forward this information directly to the NCAA, but prefer to remain anonymous if possible.
This information comes as a result of discussion among-basketbalrcoaches at the SEC

Entire file to big to load, but I thought people could get a kick out of the "Don't Look Behind the Curtain" cover letter.
Cowardly conduct at the time, "prefer to remain anonymous". Was TN mostly PO'd because we would not share "recruiting secrets". I have been since day 1 sorry to hear of Summitt's battle with dementia, I see that every day I visit my wife. But I am with GA on this one that if/when TN acknowledges its' overreaching conduct then the healing can begin and Warlick as much as said that she would never apologize. Would love a shot at them in the tourney and bury them.

Reaction Score
For the 10 years beginning the year after the perfidious attack (which I believe took place in 2006,) through today we have lost 14 games out of 368. That is beyond awesome. TN has lost 8 games in the last 3 months. They simply are irrelevant--which is the worst possible fate for a once proud program. Why make them a part of the conversation by obsessing with them?

Reaction Score
Except the attempted destruction of the UCONN program by TN did not happen on the court. It happened in some probably seedy, mole infested, dank TN or Vandy backroom.
CoCo when it does happen on the court and Tenn sees the aftermath!You and I will have big smiles on our faces as will the rest of the BoneYarders!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
For the 10 years beginning the year after the perfidious attack (which I believe took place in 2006,) through today we have lost 14 games out of 368. That is beyond awesome. TN has lost 8 games in the last 3 months. They simply are irrelevant--which is the worst possible fate for a once proud program. Why make them a part of the conversation by obsessing with them?
We obsess about their irrelevancy. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Naugh, not obsessing - it's reveling in the agony of your sworn enemy. Actually, for me it is hard to look away from - like a train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom