Its all Geno's Fault | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Its all Geno's Fault

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
putting up with Geno is what they should be able to handle, they signed up for that... they dont wanna hear that from some "nutty" fan on a message board

Reaction Score
I agree with this sentiment, and Geno has confirmed it on multiple occasions as well. However, "rolling with the changes" means bye bye Geno, and he has expressed that as well on multiple occasions that when he can no longer get the kind of kids he wants, he's out.

Reaction Score
Delusional? Trolling? Where? Not trolling at all. As I said I am NOT a kool-Aid guy like most of you seem to be. Same thing that is happening now happened to UCLA after Alcindor and Walton. Now UCLA isnt even top tier NCAAM program (Duke, KY, NC, KS) . I get it dynasties dont last forever. But what Geno is doing (or not doing) the last 3 years recruiting has not helped CT remain competitive THIS SEASON and certainly NEXT. You will see it play out this year. No No. 1 Regional seed? No Final Four appearance. Tell me at the end of the season how wrong I was. Last years team fell short and was much better than this years team. While many other teams have recruited better and are better this year. Hey if you are happy making the final four that's great. CT will not be back with the current players. And that is a waste of KLS and Colliers sr yrs.
Koolaid? No. Just maybe Women's basketball is starting to be more competitive. Which is a good thing.
Uconn fans are the most spoiled ever. This run is going to end for different reasons.
Just maybe you can wait to see how this season ends.
Only delusional Uconn fans would say losing in the Final Four is s disappointing season.
Do you follow other sports? Name one college or pro team that has come close to Uconn Women accomplishments in last 20-25 years - Not named NE Patriots?? Maybe Alabama football.

Reaction Score
I agree with this sentiment, and Geno has confirmed it on multiple occasions as well. However, "rolling with the changes" means bye bye Geno, and he has expressed that as well on multiple occasions that when he can no longer get the kind of kids he wants, he's out.

there's a middle ground................maybe a bit less public criticism of the players, don't sit your freshmen most of the game (not including this year when you're desperate), yes even if they make a mistake or two, perhaps even allowing a visible tattoo...........hell the Navy seals are allowed to have them..........he certainly doesn't have to throw out the basketball with the ice bath water...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom