98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
B1G here we come! (With UVA).
This explains:

Delany's southern New England comment.

Aresco's failure to mention Uconn

Our "snubbing" by ACC

Herbst's student athlete comment (along with silence until she had to release a statement after Louisville pick)

ACC and BigEast knew we were close to heading out with UVA and don't want to look foolish, therefore no choice for ACC but to pick Louisville.

UVA's support for us to join ACC (future B1G members)

Put it all together.

.... Ok, so maybe wishful thinking... But it does piece together nicely.

Reaction Score
Good Job, my exact thought. If you put the pieces together that's what you come up with.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Stop it.

This "Lindsay Lohan didn't want me because Kate Upton does" theory is really getting tiring.

Reaction Score
Stop it.
Why do you care so much? The BE sucks, and if people want to imagine that we're going to get to the B1G, what's the harm.

I certainly hope we do, despite not feeling it is a likelihood. Just don't read these threads. I don't want them to stop; at least it gives a modicum of hope after a mid-week.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Stop it.

This "Lindsay Lohan didn't want me because Kate Upton does" theory is really getting tiring.

this needes to stop. ppl here are aiming high for the b10 invite. if we dont get it, fine we can join the acc and play duke in bball for a couple years until they join the sec with unc. all u ass hats who wanted to join the acc last week are why uconn is as a fanbase down the road. grow a set, aim high, have faith in your president and get behind the movement. the worst case is we miss on the b10 and go to the acc. why did we need to go to the acc last week when we can do it next week and again in another month? its just silly the way some here just dream acc. it sucks.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Dream on, guys. I'm done looking like a fool, but you guys are welcome to keep doing it. Having an inflated self-image seems to be one thing at which UConn excels.

caw

Reaction Score
Dream on, guys. I'm done looking like a fool, but you guys are welcome to keep doing it. Having an inflated self-image seems to be one thing at which UConn excels.

No offense but I want you to look like a fool one more time with that attitude to the B1G.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Why do you care so much? The BE sucks, and if people want to imagine that we're going to get to the B1G, what's the harm.

I certainly hope we do, despite not feeling it is a likelihood. Just don't read these threads. I don't want them to stop; at least it gives a modicum of hope after a ****ty mid-week.
I care so much because UConn hoops has been one of the greatest passions and thrills of my entire life. I am as disappointed as anyone about what has happened, and until this week I held out hope that we would survive and thrive in a new conference home. That hope has been dashed by the resounding thud of rejection from our only option, and everyone outside of a few deluded folks here recognizes now that we are stuck in reverse. I'd rather face reality than pretend that we're driving forward any more. It hurt too much to go through it again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No offense but I want you to look like a fool one more time with that attitude to the B1G.
I would love to be surprised. A happy fool I'd be.

Reaction Score
I care so much because UConn hoops has been one of the greatest passions and thrills of my entire life. I am as disappointed as anyone about what has happened, and until this week I held out hope that we would survive and thrive in a new conference home. That hope has been dashed by the resounding thud of rejection from our only option, and everyone outside of a few deluded folks here recognizes now that we are stuck in reverse. I'd rather face reality than pretend that we're driving forward any more. It hurt too much to go through it again.
Then why read this board? Just to refresh your memory of the shithole we're in? Or to rain on the (clearly unlikely) dreams of the others?

Are we going to get into the B1G? Not likely.
Do I still hold out how because of the DaVinci-Code-esque sleuthing of some of our posters? Not enough to be disapointed when it doesn't happen.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
watch lville as they pull a tcu on the acc lol

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Then why read this board? Just to refresh your memory of the ****hole we're in? Or to rain on the (clearly unlikely) dreams of the others?

Are we going to get into the B1G? Not likely.
Do I still hold out how because of the DaVinci-Code-esque sleuthing of some of our posters? Not enough to be disapointed when it doesn't happen.
Because it's cathartic and I'm still mourning. And I want to see if anyone gets any real information about how our school missed so badly on something so important. A thread title like this lead me to think there might be some insight in the thread, not just another HFD devotee who knows how to use a shift key.

Reaction Score
The reason Aresco didn't mention us at the press conference was because he didn't know the ACC just got done us (Lohan) and decided to get married to UL ( Upton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom