It Is Scapegoat Time of Year. | The Boneyard

It Is Scapegoat Time of Year.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
That guy "Chosen" took a great steaming dump in the well of the Mojo. Just in time to doom the team for the BET.

Bot the miscreant probably doesn't have enough mojo in him to fill a thimble. Whatever juice he may possess probably isn't worth the squeeze.

Still, something is somebody's fault and we are just the folks to condemn some fall guy, martial him through some kangaroo court proceeding and then hang his sorry carcass from the nearest lamp post.

You all know you are each guilty. Still, you have to deflect blame, hide in the crowd and ensure some other doofus swings.

This is not at all about mercy, forgiveness and salvation. This is about merciless punishment, for crimes to be decided as we go.

Somebody is getting flung into that volcano.

Get busy! Start naming fall guys. Faked up crimes against UConn, the Boneyard or the Mojo are a needful part of the process.

Show me the criminal and show me his crime.

There is injustice in need of administration.

Get busy.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Hello, out there!

Am I to presume that the entire bunch of you layabouts are totally OK with the current Mojo situation and it's trajectory?

Any thoughts or preferences regarding the traditional post-season hanging ceremony?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hello, out there!

Am I to presume that the entire bunch of you layabouts are totally OK with the current Mojo situation and it's trajectory?

Any thoughts or preferences regarding the traditional post-season hanging ceremony?
Shhh,,, We're watching basketball,

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We're beating X in Houston, going to have the last laugh

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah, you are right, there’s not enough mojo juice in the Chosen lemon, to make it worth the squeeze. Still, he deserves the shame of a nomination. Here was his post from the day before game day.:

B9403EC1-9DFC-4CE9-BE90-3A0E2983DE19.jpeg

What kind of a monster does this?

CL82

Reaction Score
Yeah, the limerick thread just diluted the MOJO. You don't water down good bourbon.

And the limerick was really weak.
Posters below have started the limerick thread:

There is a good squad from wee Storrs
They are beating teams out of thee doors
Then along come a Cowboy
Who the Huskies soon destroy
Let's get number five the fan now roars

I was was in love with a Gator
Had fun but I never did date her.
She blocked my advances
like Wilbekin's chances
of being a championship player.

We have a coach whose name is Dan Hurley
He burns the sage for mojo quite early
X says they won't inhale
Slick Bill told the same tale
Huskies rout muskies in the hurly burly
I’m not sure who actually originated it, but both these guys committed the atrocity

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Posters below have started the limerick thread:

I’m not sure who actually originated it, but both these guys committed the atrocity
It was @QDOG5, 12/1/22 for Okla St.

However, given we won that game and every other game in December until NYE v X, I don't really know if it's a crime worthy of hanging.

CL82

Reaction Score
It was @QDOG5, 12/1/22 for Okla St.

However, given we won that game and every other game in December until NYE v X, I don't really know if it's a crime worthy of hanging.
He can argue that at the trial

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Because it is a part of the mojo ritual. I that’s like saying if you don’t need baking powder and a cake. I guess you can do it but it’s going to come out flat.
Fair enough. I will add that as you never used the term fair trial there is less reason for concern. My worry was (considering the number of attorneys that we have on this board) that we may have been susceptible to some loophole that would have gotten the charges dropped.

We all know that the parties in question are guilty. As long as the trials are run in a fashion similar to the Moscow Trials during the Great Purges we should be safe.

CL82

Reaction Score
My worry was (considering the number of attorneys that we have on this board) that we may have been susceptible to some loophole that would have gotten the charges dropped.
Of course it’s possible for the defendant to be found innocent. Why would you think otherwise?
Swag Trying Not To Laugh GIF by AfterThis

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Maybe the trials have become the bad mojo. Hasn't worked in ten years. Funny at one time, they've become a sad attempt to hang onto the past.

And for those who are trying to turn this into a thread about posters they hate, stop.

Here's a mojo idea: Fundraiser until the first loss for Bleeding Blue for Good. Y'all raised money for Calhoun when he retired, and they won the next year. Raised money for Kieth in Sept, and they won 14 in a row. Raised money for a van for BocaDoug in '99, and we know how that worked out.

Bleeding Blue for Good. this is a non-profit donor funded collective that raises funds to compensate athletes who provide services and/or their name, image and likeness to charitable causes (with a focus on community-based charities primarily in Connecticut). Please see https://bleedingblueforgood.org for additional info as well as a link to donate.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom