It’s officially camp season... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It’s officially camp season...

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Wish there had been some more words on Beaudry and the rest of the QBs. I know Edsall said he felt they were further along than last year, but would've liked some specifics.

Reaction Score
Re
Wish there had been some more words on Beaudry and the rest of the QBs. I know Edsall said he felt they were further along than last year, but would've liked some specifics.
Remember, coaches couldn’t work with the kids and they’ve only done 7v7. Im sure you’ll get plenty of specifics starting in a few days after a few practices.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Between the Huskies, Rutgers and the Giants I've subjected myself to sum horrible football.
That computer model is totally bogus- they clearly haven’t accounted for the new svelte Travis Jones and the replacement of Crocker with Spanos. Those adjustments alone are worth 35 points on D.

Reaction Score
I watched some of it and boy... Edsall is just not a charismatic guy. I hope he's better with the kids and does a great job developing them cause press conferences are definitely not his strong suit.

Was glad to hear about the improvement in the S&C, though.
Yeah. He is what he is at press conferences. Then again have you ever watched a Bill Belechek presser? You win on the field not at the mike

Reaction Score
One other note... Edsall heaped a boatload of praise on Matt King and the rest of the S&C staff for all the work they did w/ the kids over the winter/spring.
New Strength & Conditioning Coach Matt King - July 30, 2019 -> 4 min
The Boston Native by way of Maine, Columbia and Seattle joins the Football Staff and has made a huge impact

Reaction Score
Linebacker #6 Eddie Hahn - July 30, 2019 -> 2 min
The linebacker on the new locker room, Matt Kings influence, the LB Core and Coach Spanos' influence on the defense

D-Lineman Caleb Thomas - July 30, 2019 -> 5 min
The Texas Native on how he and his lineman have improved, Battling the O-Line guys in practice and playing under Lou Spanos

Grad Transfer Running Back Art Thompkins - July 30, 2019 -> 2 min
The tailback on his decision to come to Storrs, the chemistry with the Running Backs and what he brings to the table

Junior Tailback Kevin Mensah - July 30, 2019 -> 3 min
The Mass Native happy Kemba Walker is a Celtic. The work he put in the offseason. How to improve as a player and a leader

Reaction Score
Of course they are further along than last year. Got those hand-off techniques down from day one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom