It’s Braylon Mullins Week | Page 9 | The Boneyard

It’s Braylon Mullins Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’ve always found most of their fan base knowledgeable and pretty cool. It just has to sting right now - if we were in their shoes it would be a dumpster fire on this board.

Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me what Indiana was thinking when they hired Woodson ? some 62 year old career nba assistant save for two years with the knicks - the 2nd of which was terrible. There had to better candidates. No ?

Reaction Score
Hell it's not official until the player steps onto the court next October. Decommits are more common than ever nowadays.
I heard the NLI (National Letter of Intent) is being eliminated. Does that mean kids can bail up until they attend their first class without penalty?

awy

Reaction Score
I heard the NLI (National Letter of Intent) is being eliminated. Does that mean kids can bail up until they attend their first class without penalty?
no they are making it more and not less difficult to bail. more formal contract.

Reaction Score
UConn Twitter will attack this like an army of starved hyenas. Without looking I bet there are at least 10 below the belt shots back, usually inclusive of moms and missing teeth.
Meh. Ratio right now is just 56 responses to a single Like.

Reaction Score
They could bail before that change anyway. 99% of the time schools would release them because they'd be publicly shamed, and if they didn't kids could just use their free transfer

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I feel like a Trilly gif comes in the day of the commitment most of the time. Still impressive but it’s not like he’s calling them 6 months out.

Reaction Score
I feel like a Trilly gif comes in the day of the commitment most of the time. Still impressive but it’s not like he’s calling them 6 months out.
There’s no way you can call a recruitment 6 months out lol

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Ok this one is interesting….i try not to get to emotionally involved in the recruiting but getting this kind of shooter to add to what we have is clearly top shelf from a recruiting standpoint.

Not that we are not already there but getting this player in addition to the players we will still have and the other recruits….train kept a rollin…..

Reaction Score
I think we can all agree that wherever he chooses to go, we should be happy for him. This is a big deal and it’s not about us.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Yeah, and we acted the same exact way towards Cooper when he chose Duke. We're no better.
I disagree. UConn was always a long short and Hurley did a great job just had too much room to make up with his love of Duke.
So not the same thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingDawg