It’s all my fault | Page 3 | The Boneyard

It’s all my fault

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey Rocky Spring has arrived in Virginia. The Forsythia, Daffodils, plum trees are blooming. The peach, pear, apple, and maple trees are budding. The tulips are up by 8 inches, along with the "naked ladies" (I have no idea of their technical name) and the grass ( unfortunately) is getting greener. On a trip last week to Tenn all kinds of trees and flowers were flowering . Temps this weekend 65 to 74 near perfect weather to work outside.

Gee, peachy blossoms and all that @BroadwayVa . ;) We are both melting and due to get 5" of white stuff in the next 24 hours. I've been snowed on in West Yellowstone in June. But the grizzly bear cubs are cute! Some blue birds have shown up and are coping I hope.

Reaction Score
Gee, peachy blossoms and all that @BroadwayVa . ;) We are both melting and due to get 5" of white stuff in the next 24 hours. I've been snowed on in West Yellowstone in June. But the grizzly bear cubs are cute! Some blue birds have shown up and are coping I hope.
In Ct, we saw snow in May. Saw bears in our back yard in Ct but no cubs, lucky guy. I can't ever recall seeing a blue bird. We have 6 bird feeders just over our back patio we can look thru our 8 ft sliders and watch all kinds of local and transient birds. A cardinal family or families are regular visitor, finches too. We MAY be finished with snow, we never know and it's certain up in the mountains here. Now on to the winter effects clean up!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom