It’s about time | Page 4 | The Boneyard

It’s about time

Reaction Score
I’m the biggest AG supporter around but today just wasn’t the day for him. Hurley had to decide between Adams Ag or Gaffney and he went with who played best today. Adams. We have options now between all 3 down the stretch. Hurley can ride the hot hand. A Good problem to have.
People can call Hurley not a good in game coach, we've seen it said here by many. Over the past few, we've seen him make some great calls when it comes to lineups closing out games. Today was no different. Gaffney didn't really have it. Gilbert didn't have it. The three headed monster of Bouknight, Vital and Adams seemed to gel and produce. Between Vital and Adams defense on Cinci's best player (Cumberland) some timely blocks/rebounds from the bigs UConn came out on top. If it wasn't for missed free throws, it would have been a comfortable win instead of a nail biter in overtime. Hurley has found the right match ups to give his team the best chance to win and they're executing.

I am duck** happy man. Today was awesome. I still haven't settled down since the final buzzer.

C

Chief00

I thought Bouk was running point as much as Christian. After a great win why do some feel like they still have to knock our players and staff. Maybe we lose with Ag or JG in. smh
Correct, Bouk played point and did it well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom