It’s about time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It’s about time

Reaction Score
Haven't seen another replay yet but it looked like Cumberland also cleared out Vital with his arm when he got the ball

Reaction Score
First of all... what a win! Why wasn't AG or Jalen in the game during OT to run the offense? CV is not a PG and he almost single handedly lost the game. Don't get me wrong, I love his tenacity and he was pestering Cumberland the whole game. But is he ever going to stop trying playing hero ball? What was up with that last 3 he took? I am going to stop complaining now. Way to go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Cincy can complain all they want about that last play… The fact of the matter is it never should’ve happened as the refs shouldn’t have overturned the out of bounds call previous to that.

The ball touched Bouks fingers, then rolled down the Cincy player’s forearm as his forearm moved towards out of bounds.

Certainly wasn't anything definitive in replay to overturn. Still not sure, so you stay with call that was made. Awful officiating

Reaction Score
First of all... what a win! Why wasn't AG or Jalen in the game during OT to run the offense? CV is not a PG and he almost single handedly lost the game. Don't get me wrong, I love his tenacity and he was pestering Cumberland the whole game. But is he ever going to stop trying playing hero ball? What was up with that last 3 he took? I am going to stop complaining now. Way to go Huskies!
The last 3 was a designed play out of a timeout. Blame hurley.

Reaction Score
Good call
1581277897885.png

Reaction Score
It’s about time a call went our way and our late game play didn’t cripple us. Finally. Keep the momentum moving forward. Go huskies
Hurley also works refs very competently, which is a huge part of in game coaching. The last guy was comically bad at it, now we have an asset in that department.

Reaction Score
Dumb??? How would you know a 3 was designed for Vital? Up 1 with the ball. Take the high percentage shot. Make it (hopefully) and now up 3.
It was clearly a designed set. Vital came off a double screen. It’s a set they run all the time for him. Do you think the team went rogue or Hurley in the huddle was like “yeah so just do whatever you want.” I’m sure if the guy who set the pick was open on the roll, that would have been an option as well, but he wasn’t.

Reaction Score
I thought Bouk was running point as much as Christian. After a great win why do some feel like they still have to knock our players and staff. Maybe we lose with Ag or JG in. smh

Reaction Score
I thought Bouk was running point as much as Christian. After a great win why do some feel like they still have to knock our players and staff. Maybe we lose with Ag or JG in. smh
100%. Why after a win like this is any poster writing about anything negative?? Big win, let’s be happy and proud and look forward to a bright future.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I’m no official but it seemed like every high screen Vogt would set for Cumberland, he would push off on Vital as he rolled. I would think that would be a foul? He did it a ton.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Cincy fans are arguing a foul occurred at point one on the clock in another screen grab. In my opinion not just as a UConn fan it’s a good no call because in that moment Cumberland is still on the floor hasn’t started to shoot. Why would they call a foul on Vital, while he did leave his feet, the refs weren’t gonna end the game on a foul on the floor with no shooting motion. I do agree a foul could’ve been called if there was actual time on the clock when Cumberland went up into Vital who left his feet but that was after the clock hit 0. We were due some luck at some point.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It was largely because Adams was hitting his shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom