Isuneh Brady commits | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Isuneh Brady commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andy Landers is going to have a terrible time pronouncing the names of the Huskeys of the next few years. He already can't pronounce the Ododa part of Olivia's name... now we're adding: Bueckers, Poffenbarger, Isnueh, Aaliah, Piath.... Ohhhh Boy... maybe it will be best to mute the TV when Andy is talking about the Huskeys in coming years. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dickie V would love it though!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Always considerable speculation as to when Geno might just hang up his coaching whistle. I figure 9-10 years so he can coach Gianna through her 4 year career as an AA pg at UConn...,:)
She’s decided to solve world peace instead. Less pressure.

Reaction Score
Ice and team will battle a tough Etiwanda team tonight. Etiwanda is where I cut my teeth in high school girls basketball coaching about 20 yrs ago. Etiwanda has always had great teams and battled the likes of Long Beach Poly and Mater Dei. I'm hoping Ice shows well but I'm a Etiwanda Eagle at heart.

Reaction Score
Ice and team will battle a tough Etiwanda team tonight. Etiwanda is where I cut my teeth in high school girls basketball coaching about 20 yrs ago. Etiwanda has always had great teams and battled the likes of Long Beach Poly and Mater Dei. I'm hoping Ice shows well but I'm a Etiwanda Eagle at heart.
Etiwanda wins 53-50 over CC. No stats on Ice.

Reaction Score
OMG. SD is sort of my hometown. LIved there for 25 years before I became EricLA... I will have to take a trip down to see her! Soooooo awesome!!! Welcome Ice! So glad to have as part of our UCONN family!!
I remember. One of my favorite posters EricSandiego--nice guy, I wonder what happened to him?????

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I wonder if Charde had anything to do with her deciding to choose UConn

HGN

Reaction Score
I love Ice's early commitment, and I think she's a great talent. But I can't get too excited until I see that she has SIGNED that LOI. Uconn wants and needs her. But there is two(2) years before she can Sign. Will she honor her verbal , I sure hope so.

Reaction Score
I love Ice's early commitment, and I think she's a great talent. But I can't get too excited until I see that she has SIGNED that LOI. Uconn wants and needs her. But there is two(2) years before she can Sign. Will she honor her verbal , I sure hope so.
I agree let’s not forget Charlie collier who gave her verbal early and then had a change of heart. Two years for a 15/16 old is a long time to change her mind.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I agree let’s not forget Charlie collier who gave her verbal early and then had a change of heart. Two years for a 15/16 old is a long time to change her mind.
I understand where you guys are coming from, but nothing will dampen my enthusiasm. Would you rather have verbals from Poffenbarger, DeBerry, and Brady, or would you rather they verbaled somewhere else causing UCONN to have to scramble again at the 11th our and be on pins and needles waiting at the end like we did with Olivia?

Count me among the fans who are super thrilled, excited, enthused, etc. that we have who we do. Saylor, by the way, is #6 per Prospects Nation, so we are looking at basically 3 kids who are potentially top 10 in their classes, 2 of which are top 5. Literally no one in the nation has recruited as well as UCONN has over the past 8 months.

I know any or all of these kids could have a change of heart. Additionally, I could be hit by a bus tomorrow and be dead. However, I prefer to be hopeful neither will happen and live with my glass half (or 9/10) full!

HGN

Reaction Score
I understand where you guys are coming from, but nothing will dampen my enthusiasm. Would you rather have verbals from Poffenbarger, DeBerry, and Brady, or would you rather they verbaled somewhere else causing UCONN to have to scramble again at the 11th our and be on pins and needles waiting at the end like we did with Olivia?

Count me among the fans who are super thrilled, excited, enthused, etc. that we have who we do. Saylor, by the way, is #6 per Prospects Nation, so we are looking at basically 3 kids who are potentially top 10 in their classes, 2 of which are top 5. Literally no one in the nation has recruited as well as UCONN has over the past 8 months.

I know any or all of these kids could have a change of heart. Additionally, I could be hit by a bus tomorrow and be dead. However, I prefer to be hopeful neither will happen and live with my glass half (or 9/10) full!
Eric, no one said we are not enthused. We are excited but will be much more enthused AND EXCITED when Uconn gets that signed LOI.

And you are correct , I would not be happy if Saylor , Amari , or Ice verbaled somewhere else. Bottom line I just want that signed LOI. Then I will have a glass of champagne and drink a toast to it , and to you for keeping the faith.

Reaction Score
Charlie father passed away which lead her back to her home state to be closer with family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom