Ishmael El-Amin | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ishmael El-Amin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't wait for the recruiting violations if anyone from UConn ever gave him anything. A little too risky. I recently researched the 00 game vs Arizona. They actually suspended someone on that team because UofA booster Bill Walton aka the father of Luke Walton-player on the team housed one of the players for a while.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
It would be funny if Pitt was on his list.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Ish is 65th on the composite rankings. I know people prefer Waters, but he's nothing to sneeze at. Would love to have another El Amin back in Storrs.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Ish is 65th on the composite rankings. I know people prefer Waters, but he's nothing to sneeze at. Would love to have another El Amin back in Storrs.
We'll almost certainly have enough room to take both, even if we sign 5 guys in the class of 2016:

Sr: DHam
Jr: Adams, Enoch
So: Gilbert, B. Brown, Kegler, Jones, Diarra
Fr: Waters, El-Amin, Diallo, Samuels, Z. Brown, Japhet-Mathias

The above presumes a lot of things, of course. I don't think anybody expects DHam to be a 4-year player, and given Adams' athleticism and upside, he might not be a three-year player. Plus... well, we haven't signed anybody from either 2016 or '17 yet (and those classes, as I've laid them out, are insanely good).

Regardless, we'll probably be involved with Waters & Ish right up til the end.

Reaction Score
That makes more sense than him being 4 in 1999.

Reaction Score
I want this to happen. I love El Amin. His blood is as blue as anyone. There are certain families that have come through here that were involved in bringing in Rings. Those kids should always get red carpet treatment. Same goes for anyone with the last name Napier, Walker, Okafor etc. And, out of respect we should really not knock anything on this kid.

Reaction Score
I talked with him and his dad last summer at the Calhoun Classic. When asked about a UConn future, they were slightly dismissive and said that Providence was very interested.

Reaction Score
By the way, his team was down a point with 7 seconds left. My son noted that Kemba and Ray were on the floor with him and asked who would take the last shot. Without hesitating, I said Kalid. He did and made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom