Isaiah Wong cuts to 5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Wong cuts to 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Anybody hear anything about a visit?
Don’t expect us to use an OV on him. What’s the point? Seems like it’s Gaffney or Dawes. Maybe roll the dice for Watts but just because of his ceiling.

pj

Reaction Score
Don’t expect us to use an OV on him. What’s the point? Seems like it’s Gaffney or Dawes. Maybe roll the dice for Watts but just because of his ceiling.

We can bring 12 kids on official visits, we're nowhere close to hitting the ceiling. Gaffney, Dawes, Wong, Bouknight, Achiuwa, Cockburn, Akok, Watts -- who else would bump Wong out of the top 8, much less top 12?

Reaction Score
A friend of mine talked to his AAU coach at a golf tournament and said we'd most likely end up second to Miami

Did they discuss if there would be any cash from Adidas?

Reaction Score
His been linked to Miami all along. Our best shot is Gaffney. Still clinging to the September dam breaking and Hurley landing big recruits....hopefully they didn't watch the football game yesterday.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Idiot. This is beyond stupid for many reasons.
Perhaps you missed the most hilarious newscast where someone pranked the newsroom and somehow this got past all the producers and anyone else who should have recognized and stopped this before it happened after the crash of Asiana Airlines Flight 214 in San Francisco in 2013.

Reaction Score
A friend of mine talked to his AAU coach at a golf tournament and said we'd most likely end up second to Miami
Second? What does it matter if we are second or 95th? If he is coming here, yes or no, only matters.

Reaction Score
Perhaps you missed the most hilarious newscast where someone pranked the newsroom and somehow this got past all the producers and anyone else who should have recognized and stopped this before it happened after the crash of Asiana Airlines Flight 214 in San Francisco in 2013.

It is juvenile, but this is one of my favorite vids of all-time. Can you image the conversation she had with her producer and who who ever controls the teleprompter? LMAO

Reaction Score
It is juvenile, but this is one of my favorite vids of all-time. Can you image the conversation she had with her producer and who who ever controls the teleprompter? LMAO
Goes to show what morons work in the talking head business. How is it possible this “ slipped by?” How is it possible the news anchor did not pick up on it while reading it? Either they are all idiots or it was deliberate because they thought it was funny.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Goes to show what morons work in the talking head business. How is it possible this “ slipped by?” How is it possible the news anchor did not pick up on it while reading it? Either they are all idiots or it was deliberate because they thought it was funny.
I like to imagine right after they figure it out, the station manager calls in the teleprompter guy into his office and says "Jim, you know that I'm going have to let to go." To which the teleprompter guy replies"I know... it was totally worth it."

pj

Reaction Score
I like to imagine right after they figure it out, the station manager calls in the teleprompter guy into his office and says "Jim, you know that I'm going have to let to go." To which the teleprompter guy replies"I know... it was totally worth it."

I have to imagine the teleprompter guy had been given his two weeks notice 8 days earlier, and decided to go out in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom