Isaiah Whaley Appreciation Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Isaiah Whaley Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
Let's not make it out that Whaley is a great player. He was awful last game and I think had 2 rebounds for the game. I noticed he often has sub par rebound games. He is a good back up center on a good team. He also has regressed on defense. We will be better without him. I respect his loyalty to UConn but Whaley is an average player and I doubt scouting reports are saying we need to watch out for Whaley
Please delete your account, go out to the desert, and sit on a cactus

Reaction Score
Let's not make it out that Whaley is a great player. He was awful last game and I think had 2 rebounds for the game. I noticed he often has sub par rebound games. He is a good back up center on a good team. He also has regressed on defense. We will be better without him. I respect his loyalty to UConn but Whaley is an average player and I doubt scouting reports are saying we need to watch out for Whaley
Actually, we are a good team, and Whaley is a starter, so it seems to me that Whaley is a starter on a good team. This is the Isaiah Whaley appreciation thread, not the unprompted criticism thread.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
IW is the UConn junkyard dog
He is a pleasure to watch in person, you can appreciate the things he does off the ball and how quick his hands are on D
Is he the most talented, fasted a foot, great ball handler, great shooter? NO But he does the little things that make the team and his teammates better.
I am thrilled he came back for another season and I and the team will miss him next year
I hope IW has a great post season and makes a ton of money overseas.

Reaction Score
Finished this absurd, but fun "art piece" along with the students' in my school's art studio class.

It's already been worth it! Can't wait for tomorrow!

View attachment 73971
I was skeptical that I was able to enter the game with the “wrench”. I went in around 4:15 when security was light and the guard asked to check it. After a few seconds, he laughed and said this is something else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom