2023 Recruiting: - Isaiah Miranda | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Isaiah Miranda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I had to guard Rakim Lubin playing pickup while I was at UConn. It went about as well as you'd expect, although I can't say I expected him to be drilling 3's in my face
This is why the video of players shooting 3s in an open gym that seem to get posted every offseason are never useful. I remember being on the court next to the team when they’d practice in the rec center and I’d watch Oriakhi hitting 60-70% of his open threes. Even the “bad” D1 shooters are still generally head and shoulders above good pickup players.

Reaction Score
I had to guard Rakim Lubin playing pickup while I was at UConn. It went about as well as you'd expect, although I can't say I expected him to be drilling 3's in my face

Lol not surprising. D1 athletes are still miles better than most normal humans.

Reaction Score
Springfield Commonwealth hired Antonio Anderson to coach after Coach Calipari called to ask them to consider him. He obviously played for Cal at Memphis back in the day and owes him. Guessing Miranda could be a money maker for Antonio if he lands where Cal wants him to. Just a hunch!

Reaction Score
Springfield Commonwealth hired Antonio Anderson to coach after Coach Calipari called to ask them to consider him. He obviously played for Cal at Memphis back in the day and owes him. Guessing Miranda could be a money maker for Antonio if he lands where Cal wants him to. Just a hunch!
Don’t think it’s a good look to speculate about a potential recruit this way.

Reaction Score
Don’t think it’s a good look to speculate about a potential recruit this way.

Huh? What am I speculating other than the coach will lean towards the guy who he played for and helped him get the job? I just think the kid will be bombarded with UK/Cal propaganda. Just makes it tougher and thats a no doubter.

Reaction Score
Huh? What am I speculating other than the coach will lean towards the guy who he played for and helped him get the job? I just think the kid will be bombarded with UK/Cal propaganda. Just makes it tougher and thats a no doubter.
Apologies, I read that as you think there’s a chance Miranda will end up there through shady tactics.

Reaction Score
Apologies, I read that as you think there’s a chance Miranda will end up there through shady tactics.
All good. Although I guess I kinda did but by no means did I think it would be on his part at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom