is walton stoned? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

is walton stoned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not gonna say I like him, but I respect his IDGAF personality. He's that guy at work who see's how far across the line he needs to cross to get fired, because he doesn't care about his job.

Reaction Score
I love Walton. He's a character but what exactly are you looking for? He's there to add color to the broadcast. The thing is, when he does provide analysis, he is spot on. He might not know the players name, the teams history or what year it is, but he can watch a team run its offense and tell you exactly what they are doing right and wrong. He called uconn out several times for execution issues as well as praising the little things. He's one of the great basketball minds in basketball history. You just have to wade past the hula skirts, Beethoven analogies, and Help>Slip>Frank references. Other than raftery, there is no one I'd rather have do ur game.

Reaction Score
Hey you be can mad at the fact he obviously doesn't do much homework and misses names (actually even asks or uses the numbers lol) but if you don't enjoy his color your wound too tight. He's all over the place like a good hippie would be but in between all the glitter is a guy who knows the game, speaks his mind and is just loving life what else do we expect?

My wife was getting a huge kick out of him and lasted much longer than normal watching with me just because of him. You can say "well there you go, your wife knows nothing about basketball but likes him should tell you everything" or your view could be he brings a flavor to the game which attracts all kinds.

He's just a blast to listen to, basically Raftery with a little less homework and knowledge of the teams outside the PAC12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom