Is Wagner a must win? | The Boneyard

Is Wagner a must win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Imagine the beating our RPI would take with a loss. Could we be caught looking past them? This is a team that won 23 games last year. It's the first game in Huskies uniform for a lot of our freshmen. Heck, it's the first game for ALL of our freshman. Ollie better have them ready. The Diarra injury worries me me, we need him for depth as our front court is foul prone. It's our first game with the new national championship logos on the court, that could take some getting used to. We need this game.

Reaction Score
And here I thought my wife was a pessimist.
We'll be fine on Friday unless Diaco sits in for KO.

Is this true is HCBD going to coach because KO has an illness. OMG we are screwed. It's going to be an awful season, the Big East won't even want us now - damn damn damn

Reaction Score
Lots of new kids trying to earn the staffs trust so the intensity level will be high and consistent. And while they may see Wagner and go "eh" the coaches won't allow this and will remind them they went 23-11 and lost in the 2nd round of the NIT to Creighton (badly) after beating the Bonnies.

Reaction Score
This game scares me. A bad early loss can haunt you at bubble time.

Reaction Score
The big difference this year is we aren't play a "Maine type team" opening night. Wagner won 23 games, is a veteran team, and led their conference in rebounding margin and defense. They have good guard play. I think this game might be closer than some people think.

Reaction Score
Imagine the beating our RPI would take with a loss. Could we be caught looking past them? This is a team that won 23 games last year. It's the first game in Huskies uniform for a lot of our freshmen. Heck, it's the first game for ALL of our freshman. Ollie better have them ready. The Diarra injury worries me me, we need him for depth as our front court is foul prone. It's our first game with the new national championship logos on the court, that could take some getting used to. We need this game.
The Wagner game is a red herring. The real issue is Dham and his pending transfer to UCLA.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
star-wars-yoda-i-sense-much-fear-in-you-animated-gif.gif

Reaction Score
Take a time out!

Find a girl a something...get a life maybe..the jr boneyard is all yours please sign up but get the hell off of here..thanks! So much crap on here I hope to find one good recruiting post a month now!Ridiculous!

Reaction Score
Take a time out!

Find a girl a something...get a life maybe..the jr boneyard is all yours please sign up but get the hell off of here..thanks! So much crap on here I hope to find one good recruiting post a month now!Ridiculous!
There's a Junior Boneyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01