Is Tonight's game on tv? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is Tonight's game on tv?

Reaction Score
UConn+ won't have the game or ceremony. Game is only on Fox Sports (and mainly on the Fox Sports app).
Thanks. Got that locked n loaded too. But that broadcast is only starting at 6:30. Guess won’t see the banner rise

Reaction Score
Thanks. Got that locked n loaded too. But that broadcast is only starting at 6:30. Guess won’t see the banner rise
I think it’ll be posted on UConn+ after. They had mentioned it’ll be posted on there and their social media. They used the word “posted”, which I had originally taken incorrectly.

We will probably get to watch it by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The FS1 broadcast and app broadcast are completely different. National anthem on app and studio on FS1

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I'm getting the game on the app, not getting it on the FS website.

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I'm getting the game on the app, not getting it on the FS website.
On the website, make sure you're watching the game feed, not the FS1 feed. Its working for me.

Reaction Score
The Fox Sports app has it (Apple TV). FS1 has ‘all Big East games’, so there will probably be live-lookins.

Reaction Score
If there is one more thread on this, I'm going to have a cardiac incident.

Nothing personal @husky99 , I still love ya
So, just wanna be clear. You're kinda saying tonite's game is or isn't on TV, right? Just making sure. :confused:;):p

Reaction Score
I visited my father earlier today. He has cable and I figured it would be a nightmare for him to find the game. It was easy. Just go to FS1 and press the down arrow on your remote. A "Sports App" selction appears in the bottom left right corner. Scroll over and select and you are in the app.
Thanks! My husband and I are probably in your Dad's age range. I Followed your directions, and Voila! If I can do it, any other idiot can, too.

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
On Android, Fox Sports App, go to bottom page scroll right to NCAABB 184 games listed. Pick UCONN NAU and Smart View it to Smart TV.

Reaction Score
You would have to be a FS1 subscriber for the app to work. You probably don’t have FS1 on your paid cable or streaming subscription.
I do. YouTubeTV has FS1., but when I try to sign in on FosSports there is no YouTube TV listed as a provider.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I enjoy the no commercials watching on the app. Just the crowd milling about.

Reaction Score
I do. YouTubeTV has FS1., but when I try to sign in on FosSports there is no YouTube TV listed as a provider
Scroll to below the 10 or so providers they list and search YouTube. It comes up and works fine.

Reaction Score
I have YouTube tv. I have the foxsports app. I have FS1 on my you tube subscription. I’ve logged into it with my you tube subscription and I get “This is not included in your TV package”. I am peeved.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom