Is Tonight's game on tv? | The Boneyard

Is Tonight's game on tv?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Nope. You need the Fox Sports app for full coverage of our game.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Looks like YouTube is the best streaming option to watch all the games, right?
That'll only get you the whip around coverage tonight.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
No. You use your Youtube TV info to get onto the Fox Sports App. Sane as you would with cable.
right. i misunderstood the question...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No. You use your Youtube TV info to get onto the Fox Sports App. Sane as you would with cable.

What if I have Hulu Live? Do I still need a You Tube TV account to access Fox Sports App?

I kid of course.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
What if I have Hulu Live? Do I still need a You Tube TV account to access Fox Sports App?

I kid of course.
No, you need a Hulu live account with the Fox Sports app

Reaction Score

I kid of course.
If you get FS1 with Hulu Live TV, you can use hulu login on Fox Sports app.

Anyone that gets FS1 normally with a cable or streaming live TV subscription service can login with the user/pass from that account and watch the game with the Fox Sports app. You can do so on your TV if your TV has apps, on a device that connects to the TV (Apple TV, Roku, Firestick), or on your phone/laptop and either watch it on your phone/laptop or stream it to TV (if you have a Chromecast connected or built-in for example).

(Missed the tiny text, leaving it for others in case they need).

Reaction Score
I have a commitment tonight with Mrs NJ....is there a way to record the game from the app? I don't see it...or is there another way to get a replay?

TIA

Reaction Score
I have a commitment tonight with Mrs NJ....is there a way to record the game from the app? I don't see it...or is there another way to get a replay?

TIA

I haven't verified this but I'm assuming that the app will have a replay option like ESPN+ does. Game starts at 3:30 for me so I'm in the same boat.

Reaction Score

TIA
You should just be able to replay it a couple hours after the game from the app or Fox Sports website. That was the case last year. I was able to re-watch games starting at like 11pm when they ended at 9pm a few times. Could be earlier, too, not sure.

Reaction Score
if you have either FS channel on your cable system, log into foxsports.com using your cable provider.

You can then stream live at 6:30

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You should just be able to replay it a couple hours after the game from the app or Fox Sports website. That was the case last year. I was able to re-watch games starting at like 11pm when they ended at 9pm a few times. Could be earlier, too, not sure.

I hope it lets us do it during the game. By the time the kids go down it'll probably be around 7:45ish and I'm hoping to watch then.

Reaction Score
I hope it lets us do it during the game. By the time the kids go down it'll probably be around 7:45ish and I'm hoping to watch then.
I honestly forget if you can start from beginning on the Fox Sports App midway through. I think maybe not? I know like YouTube TV or Hulu Live TV will let you do that in their native interfaces, but that'll only get you the wrap-around coverage tonight.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I honestly forget if you can start from beginning on the Fox Sports App midway through. I think maybe not? I know like YouTube TV or Hulu Live TV will let you do that in their native interfaces, but that'll only get you the wrap-around coverage tonight.
If not, at least UConn is the only Big East game from 6:30 until 7, so at least I can watch a good chunk of the first half on delay.

Reaction Score
If there is one more thread on this, I'm going to have a cardiac incident.

Nothing personal @husky99 , I still love ya
Lol. I was thinking the same. Over/under on how many threads on this subject will be posted by tonight? I think this is the 4th so I'm going over 5.

Reaction Score
idk what the bigdeal is. whip around coverage of all the BE games will be more enjoyable than a 50 point whooping of northern zona. that would get old after about 10 mins. and this is coming from a guy that rewatched last year's final four and chip games yesterday to get hyped.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom