Is there a grad transfer right under our noses? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Is there a grad transfer right under our noses?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lou was the unanimous conference POY! That says a lot! Think back to the most recent NCAA tourney--the conference POYs from Mercer, South Dakota, Princeton, Central Florida, et al. all were quite good.
With Lopez-Senechal, UConn would know Exactly what/who they are getting. If she's willing to come in and come off the bench, I would think she could possibly be one of the best players in the portal that has mutual interest for next season. How many players with her credentials have interest in coming here in a back-up role?

Reaction Score
This would be a great addition for UCONN and it would also fit in with what the player is looking for to best prepare her for the WNBA which is her ambition. I see her as an excellent player to fit into the role that Westbrook had-a playmaker and scoring guard off the bench. We need that as presently constituted we don't have that ingredient. There will be plenty of minutes for her!!! And as a grad student it would bridge us until the following year when we have 2 good guards coming in. Looks like a win win and I hope it works out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom