Is there a grad transfer right under our noses? | The Boneyard

Is there a grad transfer right under our noses?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou Lopez Senechal, the MAAC Player of the Year from Fairfield, is a 6'1" guard/forward from France. She averages 19 ppg and 40% shooting from the arc. She's reportedly in the portal, looking for a 5th season.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Katie Lou. Katie Lou is gone. I doubt if the BY will be making “daily” references to Katie Lou. So when a poster mentions Lou, it can be assumed that Lopez-Senachal is the player being referred to.

I think we're jumping the gun. Let's wait until she's committed signed and on the roster before we peel that grape. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would have to pass. Based on what I've seen she is good for the MAAC level of competition (saw her play a couple games in the MAAC this year)

But not UCONN level good. We will need someone who's either an extra PG or someone who's a slasher and get into the lane to create their own shot to free up the 3 point line for 3 point shooters. Pref both qualities. She's not really an athletic quick slasher.

Reaction Score
There’s a player from Oregon Kyle Watson is in the transfer portal, 6’4” forward from New Jersey maybe she’s in our radar … we can use another forward/post…

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Love how we are debating nicknames for a player that isn't a Huskie. Isn't there a couple of threads where this stuff is posted about?

Reaction Score
There have been so many names in the portal as of now and I have to wonder if UConn ends up with at least 1. If I had to choose, aside from Abby Meyers, I’d be all in on Sydney Parish out of Oregon and Sam Brunelle out of ND (though highly unlikely).

Reaction Score
Katie Lou. Katie Lou is gone. I doubt if the BY will be making “daily” references to Katie Lou. So when a poster mentions Lou, it can be assumed that Lopez-Senachal is the player being referred to.

I think we're jumping the gun. Let's wait until she's committed signed and on the roster before we peel that grape. :cool:
It's never too early to jump the gun.

Reaction Score
Tastes great! Less filling! We need a fifth guard! We need a dominate big! Why can’t we bring Stewie back for a fifth year? She could play both positions. All we have to do is put in a waiver request to the NCAA and complete construction of the Storrs gold dome. Note: For those who may be unaware Notre Dame has submitted a waiver requesting a sixth year of eligibility for Maya Dodson. Note: This post is intended to be facetious.

Reaction Score
There’s a player from Oregon Kyle Watson is in the transfer portal, 6’4” forward from New Jersey maybe she’s in our radar … we can use another forward/post…

Didn't Oregon just have three kids enter the portal? What's going on out there?

Reaction Score
I just saw and I can’t say I’m shocked. Sam was great her first year and it’s been downhill since Niele’s come on board and Anaya was pushed to the bench since Sonia began to breakout. Should be a busy off season for sure.

Reaction Score
So not to mix up a Lou once a husky always a husky I would say we go with Pezz.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom