Is Donny A Jack***? | The Boneyard

Is Donny A Jack***?

Reaction Score
I'm curious what others think. I mean, I know the answer is yes.... sorta. I guess I'm wondering if he is for real. Not just in a playful or fun loving sense.

He seems to hover right around the boundary. Crosses the line for a moment. Then comes back. The place I notice it the most is how he treats his broadcast partner. He obviously likes to joke around and that's cool. But he hovers around being not funny or maybe just a tad too rude to his partner. Not a ton today. It's just something I've sensed at times.

Maybe I'm being too harsh. I still love the guy.

Also, in the past some have commented on his impartiality. I have zero issue with Donny not being a UCONN homer. It's his job to be impartial and he's devoted 4 years to us. He paid in full. Owes us nothing.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm curious what others think. I mean, I know the answer is yes.... sorta. I guess I'm wondering if he is for real. Not just in a playful or fun loving sense.

He seems to hover right around the boundary. Crosses the line for a moment. Then comes back. The place I notice it the most is how he treats his broadcast partner. He obviously likes to joke around and that's cool. But he hovers around being not funny or maybe just a tad too rude to his partner. Not a ton today. It's just something I've sensed at times.

Also, some have commented on his impartiality. I have zero issue with Donny not being a UCONN homer. It's his job to be impartial and he's devoted 4 years to us. He paid in full. Owes us nothing.

Go to bed.

Reaction Score
North Dakota at 11:30 on a Saturday night before a Worldide pandemic.

bison buffalo GIF by Planckendael
Central time

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Also, in the past some have commented on his impartiality. I have zero issue with Donny not being a UCONN homer. It's his job to be impartial and he's devoted 4 years to us. He paid in full. Owes us nothing.

you can’t see me but I’m sarcastically clapping in response to this post

Reaction Score
Why does it seem like there's a thread about Donny every time he calls a UConn game??? Why is everything he says or does so under the microscope and criticized?? I don't understand.

Reaction Score
The Tim Brando/Donny Marshall duo is excellent!

Whatever @NDakotaHusky perceives, to me, shows not only how much fun the two have together but also how much reverence Donny has for Brando. There's a love between those two and Brando definitely has a good time with Marshall and vice versa.

Heck, in a world where Donny would be our only color commenter, I'd totally sign up for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom