• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well he says he took supplements and he also asked MLB to tell him what he tested postive for but they refused.
He says he took supplements, bwahaha. Every steroid user says they took supplements, Bonds took flaxseed oil.

Reaction Score
He's hitting it 450 plus feet a lot. I doubt it but who's to say.

The best player in baseball clean? Trout? He hits one handers 420 - I doubt it. It's whacked.

I know Hanley ain't - has a head like Bonds.

Why do we need to even ask about ARod unless we are going to go down the board? He's passing tests right?

Reaction Score
How is what Brady did any different then what Arod did. Im not talking about on the field. I personally don't think deflating footballs are all that big of a deal. I'm talking about lying and destroying evidence.

Reaction Score
How is what Brady did any different then what Arod did. Im not talking about on the field. I personally don't think deflating footballs are all that big of a deal. I'm talking about lying and destroying evidence.
Oh for f-sakes, lets bring in Pete Rose, Syracuse , laptops, pizzas and all other longtime boneyard never-ending debates into the thread.
The Brady kerfluffle is more similar to Gaylord Perry, Joe Niekro & Don Sutton or corked batters Sosa, Chris Sabo, Albert Belle and Craig Nettles or George Brett.
Remember they changed the rules in football to allow QB's to customize their footballs while at the same time they change the rules to disallow frequent tampering with field goal/kickoff footballs. Yet there was no national show about field goal kickers.
Steroids > messing with equipment
Legality > rules violations

Reaction Score
Oh for f-sakes, lets bring in Pete Rose, Syracuse , laptops, pizzas and all other longtime boneyard never-ending debates into the thread.
The Brady kerfluffle is more similar to Gaylord Perry, Joe Niekro & Don Sutton or corked batters Sosa, Chris Sabo, Albert Belle and Craig Nettles or George Brett.
Remember they changed the rules in football to allow QB's to customize their footballs while at the same time they change the rules to disallow frequent tampering with field goal/kickoff footballs. Yet there was no national show about field goal kickers.
Steroids > messing with equipment
Legality > rules violations

You forgot Graig Nettles in regard to corked bats- see Sox fans hate the Yankees ;)

Reaction Score
You forgot Graig Nettles in regard to corked bats- see Sox fans hate the Yankees ;)
I misspelled it, but he's in there solely to bring the pissing contest back to Sox - Yankees instead of Patriots fans & rationale humans versus fans of other NFL teams ;)

Reaction Score
I misspelled it, but he's in there solely to bring the pissing contest back to Sox - Yankees instead of Patriots fans & rationale humans versus fans of other NFL teams ;)

Love sarcasm it's you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul