Ireland’s 6'5" Gandy Malou-Mamel, class of 2025, commits | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Ireland’s 6'5" Gandy Malou-Mamel, class of 2025, commits

Reaction Score
Gandy Malou-Mamel is the hunk of Carbon Geno found and will turn into a Diamond that will shine in Uconn's light for 4 years and keep Uconn's dynasty going on and on and on.GO GANDY!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
Gandy Malou-Mamel is the hunk of Carbon Geno found and will turn into a Diamond that will shine in Uconn's light for 4 years and keep Uconn's dynasty going on and on and on.GO GANDY!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
Let’s hope we can get the Big “O” and either Woliczko and/or McGaughy to go with her!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well another surprise. This could be a huge get. To say UConn is loaded is an understatement. If you look at Hoopgurlz you dont see alot of bigs 6'4 and over. UConn has and has commitments from some 6'4 and over. For those who think that there is any better team in America then UConn over the next few years is crazy. When you have Paige Azzi and Aaliyah and top it off with some Bigs well UConn will dominate. The only questions left is who will take advantage of their Covid year and red shirt year. UConn if healthy will run over teams like a Mack Truck running over a board of nails. That my friends would be a big blowout.

Reaction Score
Well another surprise. This could be a huge get. To say UConn is loaded is an understatement. If you look at Hoopgurlz you dont see alot of bigs 6'4 and over. UConn has and has commitments from some 6'4 and over. For those who think that there is any better team in America then UConn over the next few years is crazy. When you have Paige Azzi and Aaliyah and top it off with some Bigs well UConn will dominate. The only questions left is who will take advantage of their Covid year and red shirt year. UConn if healthy will run over teams like a Mack Truck running over a board of nails. That my friends would be a big blowout.
My favorite poster, Tonyc. You said it better than anyone else has and you are echoing exactly what I've been posting, a dynasty in the making and total domination of the game. UCONN is bad for Women' s BB again. Thank you Tonyc for your insight and knowledgeable posts. GO HUSKIES!!!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nice one! This should be our new slogan.
“It was a good day for us when we got all those [signed LOI] letters. It was a great day for us, actually, and we’re putting together another one for the following year,” Auriemma said. “Two in a row. Two really good ones in a row. Our goal is to be bad for basketball again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom