Inside the gym w/Evina Westbrook

-
I was quite surprised that her first reference on this video to her new coach was to "Geno". Later she referred to "Coach Geno". That is a major departure from precedent. As far as I know, every UConn player during her active college career has referred to him as "Coach". Maya was calling him by that name several years after she graduated. I'm pretty sure this won't go unnoticed, and that one of the seniors will speak to her about it.

I was quite surprised that her first reference on this video to her new coach was to "Geno". Later she referred to "Coach Geno". That is a major departure from precedent. As far as I know, every UConn player during her active college career has referred to him as "Coach". Maya was calling him by that name several years after she graduated. I'm pretty sure this won't go unnoticed, and that one of the seniors will speak to her about it.
I believe Anna and Paige has also called him coach Geno, maybe it’s something new.

I have seen other recent players called him "Geno", for example

I still remember my surprise encounter with Geno, Morgan, and Moriah outside of the Orlando Airport the summer before their senior year. I was so starstruck that I just exclaimed, "Geno!!! Can I get a photo?" Looking back, I wish I would have addressed him as Coach Auriemma, but I was just too excited :D All three of them were so kind and courteous during the whole thing. I wish I could turn back time and tell them how proud and excited I was for all of them (and how I, along with 99% of America, was predicting the 4-peat);) Oh well, maybe one of them actually reads the BY and sees it now <3

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

When last we spoke you and I agreed on that. Sometimes relieving short term financial problems impedes long term success.
Your (the philosophical YOU) fixing short term financial issues often allows long term issues to be corrected. I don't believe in putting off for tomorrow today's problems. That's just me.
But regardless of how she chooses to fix her problems belong to her.
In terms of how she fixes Uconn issues we fans see and comment on all of them --right or wrong that's the world of being in a UCWBB uniform. Of one thing I'm certain this young woman has a future as great or tiny as she decides it should be. I'm totally impressed with her.
Aside from all that baloney- (mine not yours) she is one talented young lady. I had a completely different view or idea of her--the ORANGE tainted my mentality.

I got to watch this young lady in High School. She is a gem. She is a great kid. Played with Katie McWilliams (OSU) in Salem, OR. When this kid gets on the court, UCONN coaching staff gains considerable flexibility in how UCONN can match up vs. their competition.