Incoming Huskies | The Boneyard

Incoming Huskies

Reaction Score
Azzi, Caroline and Amari

366CC752-4C8D-4237-A810-041E6983B2A1.jpeg
30908071-247C-459F-9BA4-23498BEF58E8.jpeg

Reaction Score
Azzi is all good. The length may be to restrictive. Could that be the reason why they roll them up? They probably want the John Stockton look.

Reaction Score
Caroline has great length. Totally legit 6'1" and maybe closer to 6'2" when comparing to Amari. The even better thing is see how long her arms are! Those are get in the passing lanes, shoot over guards, block shots, and rebounding small forward arms.... Just from an arm length point of view, that is what I always noticed with Pheesa. She managed to play bigger than her height because of those super long arms. Caroline Ducharme seems have a bit of that in the arms.

Reaction Score
Caroline has great length. Totally legit 6'1" and maybe closer to 6'2" when comparing to Amari. The even better thing is see how long her arms are! Those are get in the passing lanes, shoot over guards, block shots, and rebounding small forward arms.... Just from an arm length point of view, that is what I always noticed with Pheesa. She managed to play bigger than her height because of those super long arms. Caroline Ducharme seems have a bit of that in the arms.
Careful..don't violate the rules about talking about appearance unless arms aren't off limits...

HGN

Reaction Score
Three(3) girls that's going to keep UConn on top.... And you just to love the fact that Caroline and Azzi were the 2 finalists for the 3-point contest , with Caroline winning first place. UCONN IS GETTING TWO(2) GREAT SHOOTERS.

Reaction Score
Three(3) girls that's going to keep UConn on top.... And you just to love the fact that Caroline and Azzi were the 2 finalists for the 3-point contest , with Caroline winning first place. UCONN IS GETTING TWO(2) GREAT SHOOTERS.
And Caroline is a back-to-back winner, also winning the last competition in 2019.

Reaction Score
CD is going to have some issues with the way they are wearing the uniforms. The turning down of the elastic band on the shorts is a no-no.
They won’t be wearing those uniforms. Maybe those shorts are too large. CD can’t control THOSE uniforms

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
“I laugh. She’s really cool,” Fudd says of Bueckers, the first freshman to win Assocated Press Player of the Year. “We don’t ever compare ourselves like that, and I don’t want to be like her. I think we complement each other really well.

“I think it’s part of the reason why I went there, was just to play with her and other amazing players. I want to be able to play with them and not try to shine brighter than them.”

DeBerry joked she may be easy to spot in the crowd.

“Everyone’s going to be staring at me because I’m going to be going crazy,” she said. “At home, I’m screaming at the TV, I’m jumping, I’m clapping. It’s my first time being at a Final Four. And so we might be able to stay through the championship game, too, when they win.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom