Incoming Huskies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Incoming Huskies

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Maybe the way she plays, but seems to be buff enough to develop more of a muscular style of play. I hope so anyway.
I should have been clearer in what I meant: She looks somewhat like Liv. I've been wanting to post that for a while. Just suddenly pulled the trigger.

Reaction Score
Liv could practice layups all day long and it won’t help her out of what we saw last night. People can have an off night and have their layups rattle around the rim and fall out. But when they look like you are trying to bust the lights on the shot clock, someone with a non athletic degree may be needed.

Reaction Score
Let's hope not, unless you mean physically.
episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

Reaction Score
The defense made her play faster than what she is comfortable. This is what happened to the whole team actuallly.
I think she needs to get stronger first and foremost.
Since this national championship tournament started, I've seen more badly botched layups by more players than I can ever remember.........seems if there''s a tall defender within seven feet of the basket the shooters simply give in to the intimidation factor and rush the layup missing wildly.........I hate to appear sexist this seems to be more prevalent in the women's game than the men's game.....

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This might be somewhere else. Too many posts to know for sure though.

Reaction Score
no amari is physicall so physical ,u will see she will take her place as freshman but hee problem is like Edward beginning fouls trouble..cause she's very physical...

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm very interested in how the team chemistry develops next year. We have two sets of self-professed twins: in addition to Paige and Nika, Saylor and Caroline claim twindom. Then we have Azzi, who's Paige's bff in addition to being quite tight with Caroline. Amari seems quite tight with Caroline and Saylor.

It worked so well last year with three juniors and three pods of 3 or 4. Assuming a similar arrangement this year, will the other pod chief be Anna, Aubrey, both, neither?

They all seem to fit together so well off the court, I hope it translates onto the court, too. I hope they all bask in each others' success.

Reaction Score
I'm very interested in how the team chemistry develops next year. We have two sets of self-professed twins: in addition to Paige and Nika, Saylor and Caroline claim twindom. Then we have Azzi, who's Paige's bff in addition to being quite tight with Caroline. Amari seems quite tight with Caroline and Saylor.

It worked so well last year with three juniors and three pods of 3 or 4. Assuming a similar arrangement this year, will the other pod chief be Anna, Aubrey, both, neither?

They all seem to fit together so well off the court, I hope it translates onto the court, too. I hope they all bask in each others' success.
I expect that all of the players and staff will be vaccinated in the next month or two..........let's hope that there will be no need for pods or any kind of isolation by the end of the summer.......

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
What a cheap outfit. Who's NXT doesn't even give matching socks!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Since this national championship tournament started, I've seen more badly botched layups by more players than I can ever remember.........seems if there''s a tall defender within seven feet of the basket the shooters simply give in to the intimidation factor and rush the layup missing wildly.........I hate to appear sexist this seems to be more prevalent in the women's game than the men's game.....
Men stopped shooting layups when the NCAA did away with the 'Lou Alcindor Rule' against dunks.
I am like Dawn, I blame the ball!

(Actually Geno talked about that a few years ago - wanted to do away with the women's ball - said it was too lively on the rims.)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
As far as build I would say Amari slips neatly between Aaliyah and Olivia - stronger build than ONO and not quite as solid as Edwards.
I think with the three Uconn's high/low will be a thing of beauty. I am hoping Edwards becomes more confident in that 15-18 ft jumper. And I am hoping for big things from Piath - her learning curve is longer than the others, but athletically I think she could become a force.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom