In more positive news, Bazz picking it up | Page 4 | The Boneyard

In more positive news, Bazz picking it up

Reaction Score
Arguably Shabazz is an upgrade over Monte Morris and could take those 20 minutes.

This is a pretty tough argument.

Morris is a better shooter, passer, and takes better care of the ball. They're about even on D. Plus is younger and essentially has a team option for next year while Shabazz is a UFA.

Reaction Score
This is a pretty tough argument.

Morris is a better shooter, passer, and takes better care of the ball. They're about even on D. Plus is younger and essentially has a team option for next year while Shabazz is a UFA.
I simply did a quick NBA generated stats comparison for this year & Shabazz beat him in major counting stats except blocks, although Shabazz does shoot a lower %. I'd agree generally that Morris has more upside (potential starting PG down the road), so the play could be to move Morris as he'd fetch more in return.

Reaction Score
Shabazz nice bench insurance for Denver. Better spot. Must want bench insurance if Morris or a starter goes down.

Reaction Score
Shabazz nice bench insurance for Denver. Better spot. Must want bench insurance if Morris or a starter goes down.

I believe it was RingerNBA podcast but they mentioned Murray could be moved

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Bizarre. Why did DEN want him?
Speculation in the fanbase is that they will release him. Been rumored as a Lakers signing (though I suspect that's just b/c of the old, draft-era Lebron links).

Napier was actually quite decent in January. At least on offense. He started the last 17 games for the Wolves. Of course they went 3-14, but KAT missed half the games. He had the best offensive stretch of his career. I guess the Wolves tried to sell high?
Shabazz went for 11/4/6 with a 3/1 assist/to ratio on 49/40/79 shooting splits, which is really, really efficient. The underlying defensive numbers liked him well enough, too.

I'm not sure he could be a starting PG for a good team in this league, but he can be the top back-up somewhere. I just hope wherever he lands he gets that chance, but I don't think it'll be Denver.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This has happened with AD and maybe others though I am blanking on more examples.
Kawhi Leonard. So basically 2 out of the NBA's Top 5 players quit on their team.

Reaction Score
Kawhi Leonard. So basically 2 out of the NBA's Top 5 players quit on their team.

Declaring that you won't resign is the same as quitting on your team now? His circumstances were also a little different given all of the unknown surrounding his injury. He was an integral piece for the Raptors winning a title even though he didn't want to be there long term - wouldn't exactly call that quitting on your team.

Reaction Score
Declaring that you won't resign is the same as quitting on your team now? His circumstances were also a little different given all of the unknown surrounding his injury. He was an integral piece for the Raptors winning a title even though he didn't want to be there long term - wouldn't exactly call that quitting on your team.
Pretty sure he's talking about when Leonard was on the Spurs.

Reaction Score
Yuck!
Good news the Wizz just flipped IT to the Clips (get Marcus Morris & IT) for Jerome Robinson as part of a three teamer.
It is going to be interesting to see how MM adapts, being the go-to guy on a lousy team was his ideal situation. Too much of a ball stopper and too willing to take key shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom