In more positive news, Bazz picking it up | Page 3 | The Boneyard

In more positive news, Bazz picking it up

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Closing in on a triple double. 10-9-9 late in the fourth.

1 assist away. He’s 4-6 from the field, 2-3 from deep.

Reaction Score
Traded to Den, better team but with their guard depth I don't think he plays much.

Reaction Score
Bizarre. Why did DEN want him?

Who the hell is going to play point guard for the Wolves? Malik Beasley?

Napier was actually quite decent in January. At least on offense. He started the last 17 games for the Wolves. Of course they went 3-14, but KAT missed half the games. He had the best offensive stretch of his career. I guess the Wolves tried to sell high?

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
Bizarre. Why did DEN want him?

Who the hell is going to play point guard for the Wolves? Malik Beasley?

Napier was actually quite decent in January. At least on offense. He started the last 17 games for the Wolves. Of course they went 3-14, but KAT missed half the games. He had the best offensive stretch of his career. I guess the Wolves tried to sell high?

maybe nuggets make another trade. Minnesota must be serious about trading for Russell.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
maybe nuggets make another trade. Minnesota must be serious about trading for Russell.
That's clear. Probably the only way they keep KAT. They're close.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
The only way they keep KAT? Dude is under contract for 4 more years
Have you paid attention to the NBA recently? Contracts mean nothing, guys just say "trade me, I'm not playing" and get their way

Reaction Score
Have you paid attention to the NBA recently? Contracts mean nothing, guys just say "trade me, I'm not playing" and get their way

This has happened with AD and maybe others though I am blanking on more examples. Anyways, AD had some semblance of leverage as his contract was about to expire and NO risked him walking away for nothing. Not the case here.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
This has happened with AD and maybe others though I am blanking on more examples. Anyways, AD had some semblance of leverage as his contract was about to expire and NO risked him walking away for nothing. Not the case here.

On this board, AD should be Andre Drummond, not some guy from Kentucky.

Reaction Score
Kinda confused as to why Minnesota traded Shabazz. They don't have any PGs on their roster now as far as I know. Denver has two guys who are a lock to be ahead of Shabazz in the rotation in Jamal Murray and Monte Morris (who Shabazz beat in the NCAA tournament in 2014, incidentally). At least he will be winning though.

Reaction Score
I hope they don't cut him. Their roster is pretty stacked, even with some younger guys that don't play much but will be a part of their future.

Reaction Score
Kinda confused as to why Minnesota traded Shabazz. They don't have any PGs on their roster now as far as I know. Denver has two guys who are a lock to be ahead of Shabazz in the rotation in Jamal Murray and Monte Morris (who Shabazz beat in the NCAA tournament in 2014, incidentally). At least he will be winning though.
I assume it doesn't matter because Minnesota stinks, isn't making the playoffs, rudderless ship. It isn't quite as pointless as asking why Dolan fired the GM, but it is of that genre.

Arguably Shabazz is an upgrade over Monte Morris and could take those 20 minutes. More likely he's trade bait though for another move as Denver is looking for a SF or SG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom