In more positive news, Bazz picking it up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In more positive news, Bazz picking it up

Reaction Score
Seeing how the Twolves play with Bazz in the game vs Teague is like night and day. TWolves had a 20+ pt lead with Bazz playing great again, he went to the bench and Teague came in and they've squandered the lead vs a Cavs team that looked dead.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Seeing how the Twolves play with Bazz in the game vs Teague is like night and day. TWolves had a 20+ pt lead with Bazz playing great again, he went to the bench and Teague came in and they've squandered the lead vs a Cavs team that looked dead.
Bazz's +/- is Plus 26
Teague +/- is minus 13
Bazz ended with 21 points on 8 of 10 (2 of 3 from deep) and 7 assists.

Reaction Score
Another great game today. Hope they keep him at the point. Wish we had a point like him again. Maybe Karl Anthony will want to stay in Min. If Baz is running the show?

Reaction Score
Andre has been playing bad. Not that his team is giving him any help, but 2-13 tonight. How on earth do you shoot 2-13 when every shot you take is either a layup or a dunk.

Reaction Score
Aren't we supposed to hate anyone that played for Ollie? What are the rules on this board?
Nope, only you think that. No one hates anyone who played for Ollie. Some of us realize that in his last few years, he fell off the recruiting trail and threw darts on some players after he missed on guys only he thought he was getting. Big difference.

Reaction Score
Andre has been playing bad. Not that his team is giving him any help, but 2-13 tonight. How on earth do you shoot 2-13 when every shot you take is either a layup or a dunk.
Andre needs a fresh start. The good news is he will get one by the beginning of February.

Reaction Score

Too focused on finding a new house in the Atlanta Area before the trade. Dre will be fine, but your question is a good one.

Reaction Score
With all the crappy backup guards in the League, I am surprised Napier hasn't gotten that $5MM/per deal yet.

Contracts have become mostly a bimodal distribution. 20+ mil to max or minimum. Plus he's been a sub 35% career NBA 3 point shooter.

Reaction Score
I wonder if a contender will want him. He’s really not that different that Van Vleet, just doesn’t get the opportunity that Van Vleet has gotten this year/last year in the playoffs. Obviously you’d be buying thinking his current 28% 3P is an aberration, and historically speaking it is.

Reaction Score
I first saw Bazz play in person in the Greater Hartford Pro Am prior to his freshman year. I was surprised by how small he appeared and he was overwhelmed against experienced college players and a bunch of overseas pros. His short stint in that summer league was unimpressive to say the least.

He busted his ass with unwavering focus and determination, and despite pretty ordinary athleticism, he became a Superstar as an upperclassmen.

The guy takes his craft very seriously and really is a student of the game. I am not the least bit surprised that he has found a way to become a very solid NBA player. The guy has resolve in spades, much like Kemba.

Huge props to Bazz. I hope he land a big contract, he has earned it.

Reaction Score
Shabazz has been starting for the past month, even with Teague healthy but was only getting about 20 minutes per game as Teague was coming off the bench and playing more. Not entirely sure why Bazz was starting and only getting 20 minutes, but based on the box scores he was also really struggling to score with very poor efficiency.

But now he has full control of the offense with Teague out and he is taking full advantage of his bump in minutes to 30+ per game. T-wolves also won 2 of past 3 games and almost beat the Bucks in Milwaukee. Hope Shabazz can keep it up!

At the end of that game the Bucks did everything they could do to keep the ball out of his hands. It worked, which is part of the reason that they closed it out. Bazz might have killed them.

Reaction Score
It’s getting more and more common to see mediocre centers have career games vs Andre. He needs a change of scenery, looks like he doesn’t even care.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Have to think he can command at least $6m/year for a 3 year contract.

Reaction Score
With all the crappy backup guards in the League, I am surprised Napier hasn't gotten that $5MM/per deal yet.
His last contract was surprising to me as well. Especially the second year of it. Thought at worst, that should have been a player option, not a team one.

Reaction Score
Thought at worst, that should have been a player option, not a team one.
What's the difference? Is it that exercising the option is player control vs team control.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom