Impact transfers (spring 2019) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Impact transfers (spring 2019)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
- HSG to Auburn
- Ahlana Smith to Gulf Coast State College

What? That's a big step down for both. Is GCSC a juco? Did she have academic problems? Could be seeing her transfer again next year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What? That's a big step down for both. Is GCSC a juco? Did she have academic problems? Could be seeing her transfer again next year.

Its a junior college.... so I guess she plays one year and then transfers. She's from Charlotte.... so maybe a school like NC State? Clemson?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Its a junior college.... so I guess she plays one year and then transfers. She's from Charlotte.... so maybe a school like NC State? Clemson?
Gulf Coast State College has become a bit of a magnet for freshman D-I out-transfers. That's also where Tayler Emery played her sophomore year as a pit stop between Tulane and Virginia Tech. I see their roster also now has D'asia Gregg, who was a freshman at Georgia Tech last year.

GCSC has also become the dominant force of the NJCAA. National champions 3 out of the last 4 years, and 6 times total. I wonder if the Commodores of the Florida Panhandle could beat the Commodores of central Tennessee :rolleyes:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
More twists and turns in Transfer Land:

Cyani Cryor, who:
  • was dismissed from the team at Rutgers in late February due to a violation of team rules, and
  • subsequently announced she was transferring to New Mexico, and
  • subsequently was reported to be forgoing her final year of eligibility in order to turn pro ...
... has now popped up on Texas Southern's roster.

Though her status is not explicitly confirmed, I take her listing as a grad student on the roster as indicating her immediate availability.

(Credit to Raoul for the scoop.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom