I'm Mad As Hell, and I'm Not Going to Take This Anymore!!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm Mad As Hell, and I'm Not Going to Take This Anymore!!!!

?

• I'm Mad as Hell and I'm Not Going to Take This Anymore!!!!

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • I'm an insult to the mojo gods

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A brick could be used to perpetually feed the hungry, stop all wars, educate the masses, and ensure everlasting peace for all populations throughout time. Wait, I’m sorry, that’s not right. I was confusing a brick with a blanket. It’s a blanket that could be used for all those things.

-Kintz

Reaction Score
C'mon, kids. These forced attempts at being Makers Muppet v2.0 are weak sauce.
Yeah. I'm glad Makers Muppet isn't posting again, and I hope he doesn't. It needs to happen once and only once.

Same with the Mojo. It must come natural. We have @August_West trying to troll his own board for mojo.

We're in a bad mojo place right now, but we have to power through, drink Rolling Rocks, and believe.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah. I'm glad Makers Muppet isn't posting again, and I hope he doesn't. It needs to happen once and only once.

Same with the Mojo. It must come natural. We have @August_West trying to troll his own board for mojo.

We're in a bad mojo place right now, but we have to power through, drink Rolling Rocks, and believe.
If I'm following correctly, drinking rolling rocks would be a very bad thing.

Reaction Score
If I'm following correctly, drinking rolling rocks would be a very bad thing.
I'm not following.

Rolling Rock is the swill we drink to propitate the mojo gods. That's the way it goes. That's not forcing it.

Another thing that's not forcing it: NCAA tournament games this year will be played the day the new Muppets movie is released. That's gotta be worth something...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not following.

Rolling Rock is the swill we drink to propitate the mojo gods. That's the way it goes. That's not forcing it.

Another thing that's not forcing it: NCAA tournament games this year will be played the day the new Muppets movie is released. That's gotta be worth something...

Look man I'm no nihilist, but if nothing ain't something this year, than I got nothing be excited about.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Look man I'm no nihilist, but if nothing ain't something this year, than I got nothing be excited about.
I just saw deepsters other thread. My instincts that doing nothing for the mojo was actually a mojo play were off. Ah well.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Welcome to the AAC folks...might I suggest "drunk as hell" for the rest of your stay...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Good thing I don't have Photoshop installed otherwise right now you'd be looking at a photo of Ollie holding a Rolling Rock while bending over a twerking Miley Cyrus with a Miss Piggy head.

So instead, I'm just going to post this recent photo of the Tulane Spirit Squad.

awkward-club-photos-5.jpg

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Welcome to the AAC folks...might I suggest "drunk as hell" for the rest of your stay...
This aint what you think it is man. This actually much much crazier than what you think it is.

Reaction Score
You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. OkForPrez, and I won't have it! Is that clear? You think you're merely instigating public dissension against conference realignment. That is not the case! The NCAA has taken billions of dollars out of this collegiate sports, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of traditional rivalries and teams. There are no rivalies. There are no teams. There is no Syracuse. There are no Cameron Crazies. There are no mid-majors. There is no AAC. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multimedia dominion of dollars. NBA-dollars, ESPN-dollars, CBS-dollars, TBS-dollars, AAU-dollars, and Turkish League lira. It is the media conglomerate system of currency which determines the totality of life in college basketball. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU... WILL... ATONE! Am I getting through to you, Mr. OkaForPrez? You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about the NCAA and what's fair. There is no NCAA . There is no fair. There is only ESPN, and CBS, and NBC, and TBS, TNT, the Tru Channel and SNY. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think ESPN talks about in their board meetings, John Wooden? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of teams and ideologies, Mr. OkaForPrez. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world of college sports is a business, Mr. OkaForPrez. It has been since John Calipari crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. OkaForPrez, to see that... perfect world... in which there are no poor OOC schedules or bad first-round matchups, power conference oppression or envy. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all ADs, coaches and players will work to serve a common profit, in which all men involved in college athletics will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. And I have chosen you, Mr. OkaForPrez, to preach this evangel.
Oh yeah, well when we're playin Tulsa instead of Louisville next year you can tell me about mid majors and hows there's no rivalries and how conferences don't matter.

Reaction Score
A brick could be used to perpetually feed the hungry, stop all wars, educate the masses, and ensure everlasting peace for all populations throughout time. Wait, I’m sorry, that’s not right. I was confusing a brick with a blanket. It’s a blanket that could be used for all those things.

-Kintz
A brick used in a certain way may accomplish what is mentioned. Perhaps reducing the problem moreso than fixing it, but having similar results.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Good thing I don't have Photoshop installed otherwise right now you'd be looking at a photo of Ollie holding a Rolling Rock while bending over a twerking Miley Cyrus with a Miss Piggy head.

So instead, I'm just going to post this recent photo of the Tulane Spirit Squad.

awkward-club-photos-5.jpg

Those girls look like they got hit by one too many testiculos.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Love this soliloquy form the movie, although I do expect Beatty at the to go "Isn't dat right Mister Lu-tore"

Reaction Score
Those girls look like they got hit by one too many testiculos.

Actually every one of them have kind chins………

The kind I'd like to rest my balls on!:oops:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jerry, that you? You've been missing from the PSU board for a couple of years.

Damn missed the "n"…..yikes…….that looked bad!! Nice proofreading and bad timing lol…..thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom