I'm fine. No need to worry. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm fine. No need to worry.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
You could visit Chicago as I will in July. They just had their 1000th shooting this year.
July in Chicago, the "shootingest" month of the year. If you need ideas while you're in town shoot me a note. Pun intended.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
You could visit Chicago as I will in July. They just had their 1000th shooting this year.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chicago itself, but the Italian beef sandwiches, Chicago style hot dogs, and Brown's Chicken make the risk worthwhile. There's a Brown's location in a subway terminal in the loop neighborhood where I experienced the best biscuit of my life.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm not the biggest fan of Chicago itself, but the Italian beef sandwiches, Chicago style hot dogs, and Brown's Chicken make the risk worthwhile. There's a Brown's location in a subway terminal in the loop neighborhood where I experienced the best biscuit of my life.

Chicago is my favorite of the really big cities. You'd have to pay me to go to NYC. I despise the place.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Chicago is my favorite of the really big cities. You'd have to pay me to go to NYC. I despise the place.

Chicago isn't my favorite, but there are other large cities I enjoy less. Baltimore, Phoenix, DC, Cleveland, and Miami (excluding South Beach) are all places I'm not too fond of. As far as my favorite large city goes, it's a toss up between Dallas, Atlanta, LA, St Louis, and MSP. I tend to enjoy the mid to smaller size cities more. Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City, Pensacola, Indianapolis, and Nashville are always a good time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Chicago isn't my favorite, but there are other large cities I enjoy less. Baltimore, Phoenix, DC, Cleveland, and Miami (excluding South Beach) are all places I'm not too fond of. As far as my favorite large city goes, it's a toss up between Dallas, Atlanta, LA, St Louis, and MSP. I tend to enjoy the mid to smaller size cities more. Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City, Pensacola, Indianapolis, and Nashville are always a good time.

By large, I meant like the top 5. NY, LA, Philly, Chicago, Houston. LA would be second on that list for me, but I've never been to Houston.

Reaction Score
We should make a Deepster Hartford Police Blotter Subforum so we have a place in which to politely request he re-direct his posting

And then troll the crap out of him there

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Als and Mr Beef are better

August does a drive by one liner, then disappears. The second beef, burgers, and chicken come up, he's back in the mix.

Reaction Score
Shot Fired Near Hartford Club
This must be my lucky week. Wednesday morning, I drove right past this spot! I'm bulletproof!

@Deepster heading out to lunch down Franklin Ave a bit ago.
20.jpg

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Phew! I thought I felt a disturbance.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Wow I really like your avatar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom