OT: - If you lived on campus, where did you live? | Page 12 | The Boneyard

OT: If you lived on campus, where did you live?

Reaction Score
Did Northwest get leveled and rebuilt like South Campus, or did it just get a facelift?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I wonder how many off campus houses have crumbling foundations? Was that aggregate used on campus anywhere?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Actually just drove up to Storrs because I needed a new hat. Mushroom house is for sale!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Did Northwest get leveled and rebuilt like South Campus, or did it just get a facelift?
Towers, Frats and the Jungle all got little hats put on top and at the entrances to spruce them up. Towers and Frats got new stand-alone cafeterias, all the little dorm cafs are now gone.

Reaction Score
Towers, Frats and the Jungle all got little hats put on top and at the entrances to spruce them up. Towers and Frats got new stand-alone cafeterias, all the little dorm cafs are now gone.

RIP website. That place was the bomb

Reaction Score
What better way to introduce myself to the Yard

Towers (Colt-Jefferson) my first Fall.
Transferred to NorthWest (Russel) for the Spring, met and made all my friends there.
North (New London) Sophomore year.
Nathan Hale Inn (back when students were solely the 5th floor) my junior year. Incredible.
Oak Grove apartments senior year but that was just my address; I practically lived at Willy Oaks lol

Reaction Score
What better way to introduce myself to the Yard

Towers (Colt-Jefferson) my first Fall.
Transferred to NorthWest (Russel) for the Spring, met and made all my friends there.
North (New London) Sophomore year.
Nathan Hale Inn (back when students were solely the 5th floor) my junior year. Incredible.
Oak Grove apartments senior year but that was just my address; I practically lived at Willy Oaks lol

Welcome to the Bubbayard, Lt. Dan

Reaction Score
Welcome to the Bubbayard, Lt. Dan
Gotta get a good ‘shopping of Coach in a wheelchair without legs

Edit if someone with talent could photoshop Hurley on to this

wheelchair.jpg

I leave you to your discretion of what Hurley face you think would be best. Then I’ll like your next 20 posts

Last edited:
Reaction Score
93 to 94 Tower beecher
94 to 95 house in Chaplin
96 to 97 barber manner
97 to 98 Buckley
99 fall Willington pizza (close)
99 spring london

Reaction Score
Cedar Ridge Apartments; Dolphin House 2009-2013. If you know, you know
I was at UConn 2008-12 and have no idea what you’re talking about. You in a frat or something? I never touched cedar ridge
Yes we know UConn wasn't fun anymore by 2009 thank you
That really was the year

Same year every set of dopes in a house started coming up with some stupid name for their place lol no offense

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I was at UConn 2008-12 and have no idea what you’re talking about. You in a frat or something? I never touched cedar ridge

That really was the year

Same year every set of dopes in a house started coming up with some stupid name for their place lol no offense

I was at UConn 03-07. We had our share of house names. Red house, yellow house, White House, fire house, brick house, etc. But they were literally the color of the house or what the house was made of. (Or, as in the case of fire house, what the house was next to.) I wonder what material or color a Dolphin House was?

Reaction Score
I was at UConn 03-07. We had our share of house names. Red house, yellow house, White House, fire house, brick house, etc. But they were literally the color of the house or what the house was made of. (Or, as in the case of fire house, what the house was next to.) I wonder what material or color a Dolphin House was?
Yeah what I’m saying is that that escalated when I was there. From what I recall, xyz house was mostly for frats and a couple houses that were occupied long-term by a given set of people. Like beach house for the rugby team after they had a beach party in the basement on Halloween, mushroom house with the frisbee kids, house shaped like a mushroom...

But then senior year when a few semi-distant girl friends of mine got a house and named it gypsy house out of some stupid inside joke...

Reaction Score
Freshman and soph year at Greater Hartford campus in West Hartford, 71 and 72.
73 Hanks A in the Frats
74 Stowe D South Campus.

Reaction Score

That really was the year

Nah it was 04-05ish when they started cracking down, blocking streets, wrist banding, shutting things down at times. The late 90s early 00's was literally lawlessness. Then the police realized they were police and started enforcing laws.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom