"If the B1G wants NYC" ....from MSU fans | The Boneyard

"If the B1G wants NYC" ....from MSU fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
A lot of the posters on there are trashing UConn, though. From the state of Connecticut to its academics. "UCONN is so far below Rutgers in that category it isn't even close."

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
A lot of the posters on there are trashing UConn, though. From the state of Connecticut to its academics. "UCONN is so far below Rutgers in that category it isn't even close."

Ahhhh . . . That's MSU. The link isn't working, but if it's from their 24/7 site, (Red Cedar Message Board) they have some very good posters and some that are . . . Buckineer like.

Reaction Score

I don't know where UConn gets a reputation for bad academics; UConn is rated 58th in National Universities by USNWR, a solid 15 places above Michigan State at 73rd and 10 spots above Rutgers at 69th.

Reaction Score

pj

Reaction Score
Working link: http://Post original url/1gToaGU

I don't know where UConn gets a reputation for bad academics; UConn is rated 58th in National Universities by USNWR, a solid 15 places above Michigan State at 73rd and 10 spots above Rutgers at 69th.

They're looking at research, not teaching. Federal research funding, not rankings of undergrad education.

Reaction Score

What's worse - a Michigan State fan trashing UConn for its academics, or a Michigan resident trashing Connecticut for anything, period?

I mean, I suppose they riot better than we do (with their own Wikipedia page to prove it).

Reaction Score
We are more highly rated academically than Rutgers. In fact, we would be in the top half of the B10 academically.

Reaction Score

Rutroh should shut ..k up!

Reaction Score
We are more highly rated academically than Rutgers. In fact, we would be in the top half of the B10 academically.

I went over and tried to educate them. Some of those dudes know nothing about us. They are still acting arrogant because they are in a conference with cash. Good thing we just kicked their ass and sent them home.

Reaction Score
I went over and tried to educate them. Some of those dudes know nothing about us. They are still acting arrogant because they are in a conference with cash. Good thing we just kicked their ass and sent them home.
Lots of fans of the "big" schools are just trendies. Unfortunately.

Reaction Score
What site is that from link doesnt work. s c o u t or r i v a l s?
http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/Michigan-State-Spartans-Message-Board-Forum-93

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Link doesn't work for me. I get michiganstate.20%.20%20%

pj

Reaction Score
I gave the link above. Again: http://Post original url/1gToaGU

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sorry, didn't know that twentee fore sevon sports site was a swear word :) use PJ's tinyurl.

Reaction Score
Sparty doesn't know how to spell Delany. That should tell you something right there.

Reaction Score
We accept your invitation!
I wish it was that easy.

I wish I could tell you that the Big 12 had a plan but I dont' think they do. Our previous leadership was more reactionary, and quite frankly dumb. Hopefully now that Beebe and Deloss are gone Bowlsby is busy working on a long term plan for the future of the conference that includes UConn. I don't really care who #12 is, either BYU or Cinci is fine with me.

Reaction Score
I would love the Big12. I've always felt that with the ACC and Big Ten making a play for it, with SU and RU, the Big 12, should grab UConn and schedule one marquee confrence game in NYC. Texas/UConn, Oklahoma/UConn. I think current NCAA rules state conference games can't be played at neutral sites, but rules be damned.

Reaction Score
I would love the Big12. I've always felt that with the ACC and Big Ten making a play for it, with SU and RU, the Big 12, should grab UConn and schedule one marquee confrence game in NYC. Texas/UConn, Oklahoma/UConn. I think current NCAA rules state conference games can't be played at neutral sites, but rules be damned.

Hasn't the red river rivalry typically been played at the cotton bowl? I am pretty sure Florida-Georgia has been played in Jacksonville. Are you referring to basketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom