If ND signs Clark.. What are our chances with Paige B?? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

If ND signs Clark.. What are our chances with Paige B??

Reaction Score
Why would she go to the Gophers where she has very little chance of getting to a final four let alone win an NC?
Perhaps she wants to be an in-state hero and stay home to rebuild that program. Whalen is also the coach. I'm sure if Whalen can bring in better classes, Bueckers could be the straw that stirs the drink. She would everyone else better.

I'm not sure about Paige's feelings on how much of a fan or how much Minnesota means to her. If it means a lot to her, I'm sure winning one NC probably her last year would be more meaningful than winning one or possibly more at an elite school.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Gus: I suppose, as in all things, there is more than one way to look at comments or words. Even Recruits may see it positive or negative.
Personally, if I or mine was being thought of as potential UConn player and compared to DT. I would think: I/ they must be very good to be compare to the Best player in the world when she was in Uconn. Or if she was frightened away by that comment there is the strong possiblity she does not have the confidence to be a Uconn kid.
One of the two singular attirbutes top level Uconn players had as Frosh--was talent and CONFIDENCE in their abilities. Stewie had that comparison in some post as she came, CW now is getting it. Others possibly. Geno has an affinity to those with Confidence. How often have you heard or read about some not having confidence as a source of their not being Of course as you are not pointing at any one poster, neither am I point towards any potential recruit. A generalization, if you will

You are right. That slipped my mind. That is a big incentive, if they realize the opportunity they are getting. If they have a modicum of talent and confidence they could get CW's opportunity. Smart kid have to be ready when the iron is hot. Thanks I forgot that completely.
A thoughtful post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom