Ice Brady on getting to Storrs "I’m just cheesing just thinking about it. I can’t wait.” | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Ice Brady on getting to Storrs "I’m just cheesing just thinking about it. I can’t wait.”

Reaction Score
Offensive rebounds are not preferable to making the shot in the first place. This is especially true of missed layups. Unless you mean we should miss layups intentionally. Of course you don't. You make a good point about clock management, but even this is not worth intentionally missing a layup for. This is probably why they don't figure more prominently in Geno's mid- and post-game interviews. He probably thinks it's always better to make the shot than to miss it.
I do not advocate UCONN missing any shots.
In the “event” they don’t get a layup or short put back, the reset of the shot clock and resetting the offense is very stressful on the opponent.
As always—JMHO

Reaction Score
I do not advocate UCONN missing any shots.
In the “event” they don’t get a layup or short put back, the reset of the shot clock and resetting the offense is very stressful on the opponent.
As always—JMHO
I can't imagine anyone disagreeing with that statement. Why on earth would anyone not prefer rebounding a missed shot to not rebounding it?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm always looking for the bigger picture.
Metropolitan-Museum-of-Art-Tourist-Rate.jpg

You’re welcome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom