I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
They have so many bigs and bodies... Players coming off the bench left and right. I know UCONN beat them second game of the season but there playing out of there minds in the tournament. Having the game in Dallas enough said. I almost wish the huskies lost in the regular season cause it's going to hurt bad losing to Baylor and having the streak end. That's if we get past Maryland!! I know I'm going to get a lot of negetive back lash on this but I don't see Baylor losing!!! This is there time cause next season no one is getting the huskies.. We will have a bench for sure!!!
you been looking at my brackets?

Reaction Score
Is that what happens when people don't agree with your opinions they lose there privileges... Thought this was a open forum. I'm not insulting anyone just stating my opinion
Who said anything about losing privileges...besides you? The (tongue-in-cheek) question was about your willingness to forfeit said privileges as a result of losing a wager.

Out of idle curiosity, which did you like better, Grumpy Old Men or Grumpier Old Men?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
People - why are we tearing into each other like this? What the heck is going on?

STOP with the insults and personal attacks. If you want to ding Mike for his post, go ahead, but do NOT get personal. This is a warning to all involved.

JS

Reaction Score
Clean-up in Aisle 7! Closed at least temporarily while the mop goes to work.

Man, you don't dare sleep around here. Thread blossoms and deteriorates overnight.

There's a game today. It doesn't involve Baylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom