I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No offense bags. but the only way Cox has grown is in pants size. She has a long way to go.

Oh Oh ... body shaming. You are in big trouble now JordyG. I never understood the love affair with her. The international play - yeah she had numbers - but against who and did you see the way she moved? yeah, yeah. You can't teach height, yadda, yadda. I hope she gets a whole lot better and jams it down my throat. We'll see. The whole diabetes thing is a red flag and please lets not have a big dissertation about that. Just my uninformed opinion - there, leading with my chin.

Lauren Cox juggles Type 1 diabetes in first season at Baylor

"I've never passed out during a game."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Is that what happens when people don't agree with your opinions they lose there privileges... Thought this was a open forum. I'm not insulting anyone just stating my opinion

It was a joke Mike. Chill.

Reaction Score
Is that what happens when people don't agree with your opinions they lose there privileges... Thought this was a open forum. I'm not insulting anyone just stating my opinion

Weren't you the one that said you would not post on the BY anymore if Megan Walker did not sign with ND ?

Reaction Score
6PHcI.gif

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Thanks, RockyM. Just a question, Mike. Your post sounded like you've already switched fox holes. I simply asked if you would be confident enough in a Baylor upset to put some skin in the game. Wasn't trying to provoke anyone's rights.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score

Honey - you've got to keep your story straight. You're not stating an opinion: People can disagree but the facts don't lie.

Reaction Score
[mod edit] The tournament should be cancelled. Baylor wins. First, we have to beat UCLA and Baylor has to beat Miss St. Miss St. is scoring better, and they have the size to match up with Baylor. Let's see how the games turn out before anointing anyone champion, including UConn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Oh Oh ... body shaming. You are in big trouble now JordyG. I never understood the love affair with her. The international play - yeah she had numbers - but against who and did you see the way she moved? yeah, yeah. You can't teach height, yadda, yadda. I hope she gets a whole lot better and jams it down my throat. We'll see. The whole diabetes thing is a red flag and please lets not have a big dissertation about that. Just my uninformed opinion - there, leading with my chin.

Lauren Cox juggles Type 1 diabetes in first season at Baylor

"I've never passed out during a game."

Lets just preface this by pointing out these are adults who are spending their Friday night body shaming a freshman college basketball player. How does one get to a point where this is what you choose to do with your life?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lets just preface this by pointing out these are adults who are spending their Friday night body shaming a freshman college basketball player. How does one get to a point where this is what you choose to do with your life?

Don't include me in your finger wagging. Reading is fundamental.

Reaction Score
Up almost 30 and Louisville is a good team. I'm telling u .... Baylor will win it all and do it quite easily. UCONN will have the toughest road and IM telling u refs will be a factor to.. No one wants UCONN to win it all there tired of the huskies winning... No one expected UCONN to be undefeated this time of season and on a 108 win streak .. That's why the committee did what they did.... People can disagree but the facts don't lie.
HISSSSSS

Reaction Score
Don't include me in your finger wagging. Reading is fundamental.

I did read your post, and was agreeing with you. I was referencing Jordy and MikeRO, as I assumed you were doing. No need to be so defensive here, if theres nothing to be defensive about.

Also, finger wagging? Are you in support of adults body shaming freshman college basketball players?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Up almost 30 and Louisville is a good team. I'm telling u .... Baylor will win it all and do it quite easily. UCONN will have the toughest road and IM telling u refs will be a factor to.. No one wants UCONN to win it all there tired of the huskies winning... No one expected UCONN to be undefeated this time of season and on a 108 win streak .. That's why the committee did what they did.... People can disagree but the facts don't lie.

We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

Reaction Score
They have so many bigs and bodies... Players coming off the bench left and right. I know UCONN beat them second game of the season but there playing out of there minds in the tournament. Having the game in Dallas enough said. I almost wish the huskies lost in the regular season cause it's going to hurt bad losing to Baylor and having the streak end. That's if we get past Maryland!! I know I'm going to get a lot of negetive back lash on this but I don't see Baylor losing!!! This is there time cause next season no one is getting the huskies.. We will have a bench for sure!!!
Thank you for your opinion. Can not wait to see it proved wrong.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
No, you don't hate to say it.

You clearly get some kind of perverse pleasure out of spreading negativity and doomsday despair.

Please find another hobby that doesn't compel you to think and act this way.

Reaction Score
So now you're predicting a blowout IF the Huskies get that far. You don't really like this team at all, do you? They've been so lucky to get this far, right? Teams on off nights, lousy breaks, etc.! That last line, which may be one of the silliest things I've ever heard in my life! People can disagree "but the facts don't lie"? What the hell is that? The facts are that they've played this year and Baylor LOST. That is not Baylor's only loss either. How many losses have the Huskies had? Has anyone played as tough a schedule as UConn this year? They went through a gauntlet early, with an almost completely new lineup from last season and your silly "facts don't lie"? I know everyone has a right to post almost any opinion they have here but you sound like someone that just likes to throw things out there for SHOCK VALUE.

Reaction Score
No, you don't hate to say it.

You clearly get some kind of perverse pleasure out of spreading negativity and doomsday despair.

Please find another hobby that doesn't compel you to think and act this way.
I couldn't agree more. Evidently feeds on stirring the pot and controversy, regardless how silly or how preposterous. There's a suggestion that not only will Baylor beat the Huskies (if the Huskies are lucky enough to get that far) but they will beat them pretty badly. That suggests that the team has been VERY LUCKY getting to this point and the illusion that UConn is good is soon going to be exposed. He just wants to SPARE US THE SHOCK!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I submit MikeR01950 for the 2017 "Chicken Little" award.

Reaction Score
Baylor does look unstoppable right now (further highlighting the absurdity of being paired with them in a hypothetical Final Four matchup), but so have we so far.

We'll see how we look today, and then possibly against Maryland and them vs. MSU. If we're squeaking by people while they're blowing out Top 10 teams, then we can be concerned.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
They have so many bigs
Yes, yes, yes, Mike! I totally agree with you...
You ARE going to get a lot of negative feedback tonight!!!

Not a chance in.....

Our women have proven, again and again, I might add, that Bigs are like Tent Poles, and we, the Wind, blowing around and through.

Reaction Score

You are, again, quite correct, Mike.

Ben Franklin said it best:

"If you're going to pronounce a word incorrectly...

DO IT LOUD!!!

Reaction Score
I submit MikeR01950 for the 2017 "Chicken Little" award.
It's the same shtick he's been been pulling since he showed up here last year. Guarantees of a UConn loss, an ensuing backlash, vacuous opinion being paraded as 'facts' invariably get shot down, then complaints of his free speech being curbed because others disagree. It's pointless to engage when this script's just going to be flipped back to the first page again for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom