I hate ESPN | The Boneyard

I hate ESPN

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Well you asked, so apparently an interview w/ Kara Lawson and Grant Williams, Tennessee alums.

I wonder if this will cause some angst among the Orange that their hero Kara is in the audience?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'm often able to listen to Bob Joyce and Debbie Fiske on broadcast radio with the sound off on the TV. The synchronization is often very good as it was today. I see lots of jibberjab going on the TV coverage but get to ignore it and I get a constant vivid description of what's actually going on from Bob. And, they even tell you who commits the fouls and who is subbing in! Imagine that!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
They just said Makurat's sister is sitting out this year at Utah after transferring. Wrong. She's been playing

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
You BYers misunderstand what's happening. There just happens to be a game going on while the socialites discuss life etc. They (the folks with the mics) are probably upset they have to acknowledge the game from time to time.

Reaction Score
I learned from ESPN today that Sam Brunelle is an excellent freshman and that Megan Walker struggled her first two seasons at UConn.
They are BOTH Virginia players. Other than that, they missed it big time. Sam is a Talent but a Frosh. Megan worked on Defense and Confidence and played for GENO---with Geno you don't run before you walk.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I learned from ESPN today that Sam Brunelle is an excellent freshman and that Megan Walker struggled her first two seasons at UConn.
I heard the reverse.

Reaction Score
Espn is not gonna change.Complaining about them other venting is not going to accomplish anything..

Reaction Score
Why can't y'all just accept the fact that Boneyarders are not ESPN's target audience. They want the casual sports fan who'll watch the game because it's UCONN vs ND or because GENO "hates" MUFFET and vice versa. In order to maintain their ratings they have to string along those viewers when the outcome is already determined and so they "socialize" and hope the audience won't change the channel. Boneyarders ain't goin' anywhere and they know it. Sorry, but that's the reality and it's sad that Rebecca has to be a part of it.

Reaction Score
Lobo was like this during the WNBA season too. She and Ruocco would spend the game getting caught up on each other’s lives and not the game on the court.

Reaction Score
Blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

I loved them. The whole game. Was nice to see them back as a team.
Note: If one of our posters spoke about a player with "blahblahblah" would you allow it?
Let's give constructive criticisms, if you must. Gweesh!

Last edited:

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I thought I saw Dak Prescott signing autographs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom