OT: - I feel like I'm being broken up with. | The Boneyard

OT: I feel like I'm being broken up with.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The relationship is but 8 days old, and has been incredibly intense at times. But I fell asleep last night with a feeling of unease. And today there have been subtle hints. The 'toys' that she stored here between sessions, including her favorite 'dopler device' with it's squishy lubricant, she brings with her now, for a quicky. Been using it with some other guy in the meantime, I'll bet. I can't help but feel used.
All that remains is the "let's take a walk down the hall," discussion. If I don't fall over or pass out before we reach my bedside on the return, I feel sure the relationship will be brought to a swift conclusion at that point.
Sure, we'll have one more night of rolling, squirming and getting tangled in the bedsheets, but it just won't feel the same.
I'm strong though. I'm looking forward to hanging with my old crowd. Won't have time for her any more when I'm running with the big dogs, beating the field and racking up the trophies.
Yeah, I'm ready. I sure hope I haven't been misreading the signs, because I'm really ready for this deal to be over tomorrow!
I just hope she doesn't decide to give the jewelry sack a massive, gangrene inducing squeeze on the way out. You know, for old times' sake!

TL;DNR
RichZ's been laid up for surgery. Hoping to be released tomorrow.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The relationship is but 8 days old, and has been incredibly intense at times. But I fell asleep last night with a feeling of unease. And today there have been subtle hints. The 'toys' that she stored here between sessions, including her favorite 'dopler device' with it's squishy lubricant, she brings with her now, for a quicky. Been using it with some other guy in the meantime, I'll bet. I can't help but feel used.
All that remains is the "let's take a walk down the hall," discussion. If I don't fall over or pass out before we reach my bedside on the return, I feel sure the relationship will be brought to a swift conclusion at that point.
Sure, we'll have one more night of rolling, squirming and getting tangled in the bedsheets, but it just won't feel the same.
I'm strong though. I'm looking forward to hanging with my old crowd. Won't have time for her any more when I'm running with the big dogs, beating the field and racking up the trophies.
Yeah, I'm ready. I sure hope I haven't been misreading the signs, because I'm really ready for this deal to be over tomorrow!
I just hope she doesn't decide to give the jewelry sack a massive, gangrene inducing squeeze on the way out. You know, for old times' sake!

TL;DNR
They have started the pain killers, haven't they?

Good luck Rich.

Reaction Score

TL;DNR
Had me going for a second Rich. Popped the remote off my lap.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
source.gif

Reaction Score
Walking out of hospital is one of the best things that you do.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

TL;DNR

It's clear that they didn't remove your storytelling abilities or sense of humor.
Heal well.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best of luck with the recovery
She can be replaced!!! :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics