I decided this morning- Pitt is scum. | The Boneyard

I decided this morning- Pitt is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's one thing to look out for your best interests- but it is despicable to be the chair of the conference you are supposed to be guiding into the future -then destroy it while no one is looking.

I have changed my mind. I will never ever route for them again. I hope they get herpes from dook.

Reaction Score
Throw Georgetown at Scote and its an outright war!

Reaction Score
It's one thing to look out for your best interests- but it is despicable to be the chair of the conference you are supposed to be guiding into the future -then destroy it while no one is looking.

I have changed my mind. I will never ever route for them again. I hope they get herpes from dook.

Problem is they won't be if we follow......careful!!;)

Reaction Score
No, our following has no bearing. Our hand is being forced by what Pitt and Syracuse did. At this point they colluded together, mislead the conference and are thereby indeed scum.

Reaction Score

Pretty damn funny Duke/STD reference, Scote.

Reaction Score
Thanks-

I am bumping this again for the same reason as last time. I just like seeing "Pitt is scum" on the front page and crankiness.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im going to bump this thread until the start of the season. that athletic program. they have "tradition in fball" but all that gets them is average after average fball season half filling up a nfl stadium and a bball program thats never tasted a f4.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is this the new Makers Muppet 'call to arms'?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hate on them until we join the ACC and why not afterwards as well:). Anyways they are no longer the best team in the BE. Cause they are an ACC team playing BE games. You can bet teams will have additional motivation to beat them. And if UConn gets accepted teams will have additional motivation to beat us.

Reaction Score
The stock market is down again today and I blame pitt.

Bump.

Reactions: SJ
Reaction Score
On that Duke one when Langdon goes down, I always thought he lost control and was tripped or tripped himself. Now I think he dove and I'm not sure if he did it to try and get the ball back or as a flop. It is pretty clear though that no UConn player tripped him.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
The stock market is down again today and I blame pitt.

Bump.
You keep this up and your disgust of all things Georgetown may fade to irrelevance. ;)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
On that Duke one when Langdon goes down, I always thought he lost control and was tripped or tripped himself. Now I think he dove and I'm not sure if he did it to try and get the ball back or as a flop. It is pretty clear though that no UConn player tripped him.
All our takes our subjective. I felt he was either running out of gas or was worried about the clock and was looking for a foul call. No way any UConn player was involved. No way of knowing if we're correct. But if we are then this would be the biggest flop of a Duke flop in that school's history.

Reaction Score
:) :):):)

This is me ignoring the stock market news. lalalalalalala
You think you're cranky? If I'm still working in 6 or 7 years you're gonna see cranky with a huge side of bitchy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm thinking scote has an never ending well of distaste for certain teams (dook, georgetown, and now perhaps Pitt is making its way into that nefarious group...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom