I decided this morning- Pitt is scum. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I decided this morning- Pitt is scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
^ You can read minds. That about sums it up- I have a deep dark pool of dislike for the above referenced programs. Pitt is the newbie - but I have to believe they have it coming and I hope more then any other year I can remember that we beat them like a baby seal this season.

Reaction Score
:) :):):)

This is me ignoring the stock market news. lalalalalalala
You think you're cranky? If I'm still working in 6 or 7 years you're gonna see cranky with a huge side of bitchy.

I wish I could ignore it! I've got 6 months left of work and the damn thing just keeps dropping!

Reaction Score
I wish I could ignore it! I've got 6 months left of work and the damn thing just keeps dropping!
Yeah, it's kind of crucial for those of us close to needing it. Oh to be thirty again...

Reaction Score
Maybe the "Pitt is scum" bump to the front page helps the market? It did rally yesterday and it is up again today- that would be some serious mojo.

Reaction Score
I just wanted to see " Pitt is scum" on the front page again- makes me nappy for some reason- and Tomorrow is Monday. Bump.

Reaction Score
Does BCU even make the radar or it has to be relevant teams only?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I just wanted to see " Pitt is scum" on the front page again- makes me nappy for some reason- and Tomorrow is Monday. Bump.

The market is up again. Maybe you are on to something.

Reaction Score
Bump. The market is up again and I dislike pitt even more this week then last week. I also might add that Quse is the most overrated team in the BE this year and that we are DOOMED with all our fans thinking we are going to lose 2 games this season.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Bump. The market is up again and I dislike pitt even more this week then last week. I also might add that Quse is the most overrated team in the BE this year and that we are DOOMED with all our fans thinking we are going to lose 2 games this season.
I'm glad to have partially assisted you on your monday grump.:)

Reaction Score
Thanks for the help. Honestly there is nothing more important to talk about then pitt's level of scuminess. AD who? APR what? The problem in the world today is there are too many people who are scum. I am personally calling homeland security and making sure they give pitt a good "moon river" they will find something- most likely scummy.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
On a serious note had a personal issue of scum this September. Went back to CT for a wedding. Decided to go to the dealer who sold the new car to us for an oil change while we were up in CT. Wanted them to check the brakes as well because of some roughness in stopping. They felt the rotors needed correcting and asked when we had after market rotors put on the car. The car had 34,000 miles and never had rotors changed by us.

Turns out the dealership sold us a brand new car with after market rotors. Either they changed the rotors out themselves or they failed to perform the inspection before selling us the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom