I can’t root for UConn this year. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

I can’t root for UConn this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
May 22, 2020 — There will be a vaccine, there will be different cures, but it will not be completely eradicated - a model of HIV / AIDS or tuberculosis, the coronavirus epidemic makes this possibility easy to imagine, says a professor of medical history at Yale University in the United States.
That’s from a professor at Yale. This virus isn’t going anywhere. You may not hear it on the news because they don’t want to scare you but it’s not going away......
Well what you wrote makes no sense and wasn't persuasive. No offense, you can have any opinions you want, but I'm just going to dismiss all of your posts on this topic.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
May 22, 2020 — There will be a vaccine, there will be different cures, but it will not be completely eradicated - a model of HIV / AIDS or tuberculosis, the coronavirus epidemic makes this possibility easy to imagine, says a professor of medical history at Yale University in the United States.
That’s from a professor at Yale. This virus isn’t going anywhere. You may not hear it on the news because they don’t want to scare you but it’s not going away......
You’re interpreting that all wrong. Does AIDS/HIV or TB keep you from living your life? He’s saying it will still be around but will have a vaccine (like TB).

C

Chief00

Sorry to say but this is just the 1 year I can’t be a fan. I’ll still watch but this whole topsy turvy roller coaster schedule has turned me off. I do think they should play this year too. I’ll still be on the board btw. I just cant deal with all the doom and gloom and the defense of coach K and being against UConn playing.
Our new AD is CT’s failed Health Commissioner. So it’s understandable how you feel. Who on Earth thought it was a great idea to let her schedule our season? She couldn’t even keep a nursing home open in Norwich.

In fairness, since Dave is letting her do his job, he should give her 1/2 his salary. It’s only fair.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Our new AD is CT’s failed Health Commissioner...

People like you are why the curve looks like this:
1607797785389.png

C

Chief00

People like you are why the curve looks like this:
View attachment 62395
It’s not my policy that’s created this mess. You and the UConn AD have been riding this Titanic down not me. This is a woman who couldn’t even keep a nursing home open in Norwich. And we expect her to guide us through this challenging season?

Quite the contrary. By building my immune system, nose hygiene, mouthwash with alcohol and saliene in the eyes - I have stayed healthy and are ready for games. About to wash down a vitamin with OJ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It’s not my policy that’s created this mess. Quite the contrary. By building my immune system, nose hygiene, mouthwash was with alcohol and saliene in the eyes - I have stayed healthy and are ready for games.
You are literally washing your hands from the situation that you and folks sharing your POV created, nice.

Reaction Score
Our new AD is CT’s failed Health Commissioner. So it’s understandable how you feel. Who on Earth thought it was a great idea to let her schedule our season? She couldn’t even keep a nursing home open in Norwich.

In fairness, since Dave is letting her do his job, he should give her 1/2 his salary. It’s only fair.
What in the world are you rambling on about now?

C

Chief00

What in the world are you rambling on about now?
The CT Health Commissioner with her 14 day rule (twice the CDC guideline) is killing our season as efficiently as she’s killed patients in nursing homes with her policies.
Why do we ask such an incompetent person for advice? Wake up Husky Nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom