I am having a hard time not | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am having a hard time not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
you said you would not respond again and have twice. u made a bad mojo post and look what happened. shoo

Reaction Score
You don't bleed blue if you root for Syracuse. Period.

I'm sure JC roots for his friend JB to have success. Is JC not "a true Scotsman"?
(rhetorical, not interested in your answer)

Reaction Score
Still waiting to here what people think about who they think Calhoun, Ollie, kemba, shabazz, blaney would be rooting for. or other former players and current players.

Reaction Score
you said you would not respond again and have twice. u made a bad mojo post and look what happened. shoo
Whatever....I am human, I get drawn in by the banter....I can live with that.

Reaction Score
Root for the rapists!!!
Yes you are correct, my rooting for Syracuse over Indiana is my open admittance for my sympathies for rapist. I am glad you could put those two things together, I was worried before that the IQ had dropped too low in hear and I was going to have come out and say it directly.

Reaction Score
Lets be clear. Calhoun and Boeheim are not friends

Thank you. This is just a media hyped falsehood. Rest assured, Calhoun doesn't wan Boeheim to get near the amount of rings that he has, he's rooting against the Cuse as any true Uconn fan is

Reaction Score
Still waiting to here what people think about who they think Calhoun, Ollie, kemba, shabazz, blaney would be rooting for. or other former players and current players.

Calhoun might root for Cuse, and vice-versa with JB. The rest of those former UConn guys, who knows? Cuse is no longer part of the conference that UConn will be in, so why should we or they root for them?

Do you think any Cuse fans would root for UConn in this situation? Me neither. (Maybe a handful at most for whatever personal reason.) They've hated us for years, simply for being good, winning NC's before they did, and thus "infringing on their rightful turf" in the Big East. Screw that. I can't root for them again - ever.

Reaction Score
Lets be clear. Calhoun and Boeheim are not friends
I have always found their relationship interesting. I think that they definitely were not very close in the early years. However when they both had battle cancer with in a couple years of each other, I think they had a common enemy and it created a quasi friendship. However it does appear that whatever friendship was there has been waning the past couple of years.

Reaction Score
Calhoun might root for Cuse, and vice-versa with JB. The rest of those former UConn guys, who knows? Cuse is no longer part of the conference that UConn will be in, so why should we or they root for them?

Do you think any Cuse fans would root for UConn in this situation? Me neither. (Maybe a handful at most for whatever personal reason.) They've hated us for years, simply for being good, winning NC's before they did, and thus "infringing on their rightful turf" in the Big East. Screw that. I can't root for them again - ever.
I definitely think it is a toss up possibly how the players and coaches feel when other teams do well. I do know when I played high school sports in maine the big divide was between northern and southern maine. I always rooted for our rivals when they played the southern maine teams. Because in a strange way, they were not my teammates but they had gone through the same stuff. It also kind of underscores the quality of competition you have been playing giving it validation. I do admit there were a few teams that I played against that were rivals that I did not feel that way, but that was usually because there might have been one player on the team in particular that I had gotten into it with, but mostly I would just wish them to get benched or have a bad game.

Reaction Score
I am having a hard time not rooting for Syracuse. I know that they have of recent years especially this year become an enemy of the Uconn program in general, but I have always rooted for big east teams in the tournament when Uconn was out. To me this is the last hurraah, might as well enjoy today and hate when the season is done. I want to leave the reality of the collapse of the Big East. I just want two more weeks rooting and hoping the true big east goes out with a bang, even if there is no Uconn. I know the Big East did not allow Uconn to play in the tournament this year and that was ridiculous. But the big east was more than the Athletic Directors and administration. It was a sense of regional pride. It is part of my my childhood, it is something I want to hold on to for at least these last two weeks. Then let the hating begin.

Somebody ban this clown

Reaction Score
Somebody ban this clown
That was really cool what you did there. You put down my post by comparing it to the humorous and entertaining antics of the beloved clown. Let see If I could do the same thing...check this one out. Somebody ban this student in a second grade language arts class....I know, not as good as yours, but at least I tried.

Reaction Score
Personally, I have never supported pedophiles or those who enable them!
This is really good to know....I was wondering and waiting for you to confirm this. I am glad you did it before morning so that I can sleep now. Again, thank you.

Reaction Score
Talk about digging yourself a hole and trying to climb out of it. This guy has no chance here.

Reaction Score
Talk about digging yourself a hole and trying to climb out of it. This guy has no chance here.
Very good analogy! I am impressed with your ability to stay above the haze and give insightful commentary on the dialogue in the Boneyard. You really should see if you could sit in for Dr. Phil at sometime. I think I saw an ad for a substitute at hotjobs.com

Reaction Score
That was really cool what you did there. You put down my post by comparing it to the humorous and entertaining antics of the beloved clown. Let see If I could do the same thing...check this one out. Somebody ban this student in a second grade language arts class....I know, not as good as yours, but at least I tried.

**** it. [Shrugs, clicks "like" button.]

Reaction Score
I guess it is pointless to post anything that is not vulgar, hateful, negative or immature. This reminds me of the time I was in this acoustic songwriting competition at the University of Maine. I had made it through the first two rounds of the competition. Then in the final round there was 6 acts. The absolute worst act out of all 6 won the competition, basically because it was on a college campus and all they kept on doing is swearing non-stop in between songs. and everytime they did, everyone cheered like they were intent on proving evolution that night. It is cool every once in a while to make a crass statement. We do not always have to make profound post that summarize the feelings of everyone. However I do not know why I am continually astounded by the level of immaturity that envelops this forum. Kudos to all those decided to put a smack down on my post. You have accomplished your mission, you once again decreased the IQ of the Boneyard. Respond as you may...I will not respond back.

Or like the time in 3rd grade for me, a national spelling bee where it missed the word "forty" in the 3rd round........WHO GIVES A RATS A**????? C'mon pal you will be appreciated more if you say CUSE BLOWS but I have them advancing because I think the B10 is overrated.......creativity will be your only hope of survival on this board after this attempt to interject a tourney thread......awful job on your part and please keep songwriting and the Boneyard separate from now on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom