I am going to say something some will think is nuts | The Boneyard

I am going to say something some will think is nuts

Reaction Score
We have three QBs but no QBs. Same as every year.
We have 3 left. If the most talented one isn’t playing, it’s a mistake. Even if young Tucker McDonald is the most talented, just play him. This team is going to fall apart if something promising doesn’t turn up. I dread the portal losses we’ll see if these guys don’t rally.

Reaction Score
I think Turner should be the quarterback as he is more of a thrower than Robertson.
Ok but the next guy who argues zion turner can run is being turned into jam and sold on roadsides across america

Edit: I still don't want too see zt out there myself

Reaction Score
Why? ZT is better than what we are seeing so far this year
This is my opinion for right or wrong. I'm not saying I'm right and I'm not putting up a strong defense

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought this was going to be a gadget play thread. I I was going to go with the pitch to Rosa for the home run pass to Ross. Wasn't Rosa a quarterback in high school?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
0 and 3 but still a schedule with a bunch of Patty's. Duke will be a loss but after that.....
Tennessee?

BC almost pulled off an upset vs FSU.

Reaction Score
I thought this was going to be a gadget play thread. I I was going to go with the pitch to Rosa for the home run pass to Ross. Wasn't Rosa a quarterback in high school?
I haven't seen much from the first 3 games but my take last year wasn't that Charlton went to the gadget plays. It's that he went there too often

Reaction Score
Turner is actually a better runner than TR in his current state. Roberson immediately leaves the pocket to scramble, but doesn't have the skill to get anywhere. He also does this weird thing where he shuffles when he scrambles, making it near impossible for him to power into a throw while on the run.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
The 2nd half left me feeling more confident in Roberson's abilities going forward. While he's not a great runner, he is smart and is able to scramble for valuable yards. He is a capable passer, and I don't think he was recruited by Penn State for nothing. He made some nice passes today, and he had the misfortune of an official being directly in a passing lane on a crucial play that would have resulted in a first down. Roberson deserves the opportunity to lead this team at QB, and hopefully we can get behind him and support him. Time will tell if he is able to deliver, but let's remember, the offensive line and receivers play a big part in making a QB look good or bad. What I saw today gives me hope.

Reactions: Orc

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
ZT is no better than Roberson. He has no arm. I can't believe some of you watch the same games I do.
one was a true freshman and the other is 22 years old. I watched how he ran plays and worlds better than I saw today. He showed better poise in the pocket and throws a better pass while being accurate

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom