Huskymaniac do it one more time..... | The Boneyard

Huskymaniac do it one more time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please Man just once more. Tell me what a loser I am for picking the Rays to win the wild card and Longoria MVP. Come on you have only brought it up fifty times in the past month....do it again lol.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Let's be honest - the Sox lost the wild card more than the Rays won it. The Rays lost 10 or 11 games in September before the Yankees put a bow tie on this last series

Reaction Score
Let's be honest - the Sox lost the wild card more than the Rays won it. The Rays lost 10 or 11 games in September before the Yankees put a bow tie on this last series

Spin it anyway you want but we did enough to get it done in a rebuilding year.

17-10 in Sept while playing 19 games vs Texas, NY and Boston. 9 games won by rookies in the month, 8-2 vs. Boston in Sept. 12-6 for the year. Clearly the better team won.

Reaction Score
Spin it anyway you want but we did enough to get it done in a rebuilding year.

17-10 in Sept while playing 19 games vs Texas, NY and Boston. 9 games won by rookies in the month, 8-2 vs. Boston in Sept. 12-6 for the year. Clearly the better team won.

Clearly? Either one would've been backdoor so you can spin it any way you would like. And Longoria for MVP? Nice player but there's 7-8 players ahead of him. Yanks play to win and aren't playing Friday night you played again last night for the final spot period. Rays lucked out - Sox sucked out!!

Reaction Score
Please Man just once more. Tell me what a loser I am for picking the Rays to win the wild card and Longoria MVP. Come on you have only brought it up fifty times in the past month....do it again lol.

MVP? The guy hit .244. LOL it's hard to take you seriously when you say stuff like that.

Fishy nailed it. The Sox lost it more than the Rays won it. You played under .500 in September against everybody other than Boston and that includes the mail-in by NY in the last three. Texas will make quick work of TB and then the fairly tale will be over.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
MVP? The guy hit .244. LOL it's hard to take you seriously when you say stuff like that.

Fishy nailed it. The Sox lost it more than the Rays won it. You played under .500 in September against everybody other than Boston and that includes the mail-in by NY in the last three. Texas will make quick work of TB and then the fairly tale will be over.
Heck of a prediction. Rays up 6-0 in the third.

Reaction Score

A "mail-in" well deserved bpo like it or not!!!

Reaction Score
A "mail-in" well deserved bpo like it or not!!!

I don't think Longoria should be MVP of the AL. Put to make fun of picking him is juvenille. If he didn't miss 30 games and then play hurt for half the season he is right there.

Its hard to take seriously when you focus on BA.

Reaction Score
I don't think Longoria should be MVP of the AL. Put to make fun of picking him is juvenille. If he didn't miss 30 games and then play hurt for half the season he is right there.

Its hard to take seriously when you focus on BA.

Hey sink I know there is a lot more to a player than their BA but anybody with a hint of objectivity could easily point to several players in the AL who are head and shoulders above Longoria in the race for the MVP. Verlander, Cabrera, Ellsbury, AGon, Granderson, Cano, to name just a few. Btw, regale me with tales of past MVPs who hit below .250.

Reaction Score
Hey sink I know there is a lot more to a player than their BA but anybody with a hint of objectivity could easily point to several players in the AL who are head and shoulders above Longoria in the race for the MVP. Verlander, Cabrera, Ellsbury, AGon, Granderson, Cano, to name just a few. Btw, regale me with tales of past MVPs who hit below .250.

I don't think Longoria should be MVP.

Oh and if you feel like making a bet I would go out on a limb and say at leat 7 MVPs have batted under .250

Reaction Score
You can now move on to sniffing the jocks of minor leaguers. No win over the Phillies....no MVP for Longoria...Cano is better than Zobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom