Husky Run | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Husky Run

Reaction Score
44 year old Coach beat a lot of the young'uns. That's not good for the players, meaning he has every reason to bust their balls with exhausting practices.

Not implying anyone is out of shape but you never want your Coach to beat you, they can use it as a whip. Or at least mine did.

Could be brutal first couple of weeks.

Reaction Score
44 year old Coach beat a lot of the young'uns. That's not good for the players, meaning he has every reason to bust their balls with exhausting practices.

Not implying anyone is out of shape but you never want your Coach to beat you, they can use it as a whip. Or at least mine did.

I think that's the purpose of the Husky run these days, Ollie likely trains like heck to get his time as quick as possible and then milk it whenever possible.

Reaction Score

Not a biggie at all. Like I said bball players train different than distant runners long runs aren't the same as suicides, they're all in fine shape and now will get in better. distance running sucks much rather do 30 suicides back in the day.

Reaction Score
I think that's the purpose of the Husky run these days, Ollie likely trains like heck to get his time as quick as possible and then milk it whenever possible.
Well then that strategy didn't work too well last season.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Not a biggie at all. Like I said bball players train different than distant runners long runs aren't the same as suicides, they're all in fine shape and now will get in better. distance running sucks much rather do 30 suicides back in the day.
People would ask me at times if I run. My answer is always, I only want to run 94 feet. ;)

And there had to be a hoop at the end of that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom