Hurricane Irma Causing Games To Be Rescheduled/Cancelled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurricane Irma Causing Games To Be Rescheduled/Cancelled

Reaction Score
It was reported yesterday that Thursday travel was not a feasible option for USF.
Sure, but that's not relevant to the possibility USF's charter airlines may have made different decisions based on Irma forecast changes the last few hours. Without more facts, none of us will know. Just a game, but are we now 2-0?

Reaction Score
Sure, but that's not relevant to the possibility USF's charter airlines may have made different decisions based on Irma forecast changes the last few hours. Without more facts, none of us will know. Just a game, but are we now 2-0?

Go back and read the question that @Skiblets responded to... he responded to a question as to why not move the game to Friday nite.

Reaction Score
DONT BE SO INSENSITIVE BRO

Right. That's how I meant it. A football game is more important than people's lives.

Come on, can we stop this already? Don't you think it's already implied that everyone (well, almost everyone - the rational people anyway) on this board knows that the safety of everyone in Irma's path comes first? Or are we gonna call out everyone that writes something about this that could be misconstrued as insensitive?

Hey, they made the right decision. Just sucks that we can't play this game.

Last edited:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Right. That's how I meant it. A football game is more important than people's lives.

Come on, can we stop this already? Don't you think it's already implied that everyone (well, almost everyone - the rational people anyway) on this board knows that the safety of everyone in Irma's path comes first? Or are we gonna call out everyone that writes something about this that could be misconstrued as insensitive?

Hey, they made the right decision. Just sucks that we can't play this game.
I was being facetious.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
FAU is still playing at Wisconsin tomrorow at 12 noon.

Reaction Score
Two conference games cancelled? Wow.

UCF and Memphis also have no mutual bye weeks. Wonder what the league will do now?

Reaction Score
I kinda hope USF finishes undefeated but gets left out of the N6 bowl because they only played 11 games. Does that make me a bad person?
PS I know UCONN benefits of the AAC gets a team in one of those games.

Reaction Score
FAU is still playing at Wisconsin tomrorow at 12 noon.

They need their money and don't care what anyone thinks. I can't say what FIU's excuse is though, other than the fact that they are FIU and no one really cares how they manage or mismanage their program.

Reaction Score
Brett Mcmurphy is operating under the assumption that Miami and FSU will be able to play next weekend as scheduled. that is 50/50 at best and that Oct 7 date is going to be needed for that game to possibly be rescheduled.

Reaction Score
Watch the AAC find a way to rescedule the UCF-Memphis game. Just watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom